Sister found my chico folder

Chadlitecel

Chadlitecel

jfl
I went into the shower and left my laptop with my Chico folder open. It's just some random folder I use when posting on this site with Chico pictures and gifs and other PSL pictures and memes inside.

When I came back from the shower I noticed she is using my laptop and I started to rage at her and she told me she borrowed it because she ”needed it to print some documents for school”. SHE PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHY I HAVE PICTURES OF GUYS ON MY LAPTOP.
I just grabbed my laptop and walked away in shame.

She probably thinks I'm gay now JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
I think you gay for writing that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, dirtydorito and 3 others
Never talk about psl gods around the hoes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
ctrl c ctrl v

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
no I think they do :ogre:
1EFC9274 79EB 4FCC 90A8 994BA0E1EA5D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787, Chadlitecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 9670

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stallone, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
I went into the shower and left my laptop with my Chico folder open. It's just some random folder I use when posting on this site with Chico pictures and gifs and other PSL pictures and memes inside.

When I came back from the shower I noticed she is using my laptop and I started to rage at her and she told me she borrowed it because she ”needed it to print some documents for school”. SHE PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHY I HAVE PICTURES OF GUYS ON MY LAPTOP.
I just grabbed my laptop and walked away in shame.

She probably thinks I'm gay now JFL.
Even if this is larp it made me piss myself

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadlitecel and Deleted member 17791
Thats my text

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadlitecel and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Just explain why you have lots of pictures and hugs of a super models in a folder on your laptop :lul:

• +1
it was a warm summer night when i decided to do DMT for the first time. I was around 18 years old and was looking to experiment with some new things, the parents were gone and this was the perfect time to blast off into the outer realms of my consciousness.

i log off of looksmax.org for the night and decide to prepare my room and general setting for the trip. after a few minutes of meditating and listening to tribal chants, i decided it was time to consume my psychedelic substance.

i put the pipe up to my lips and inhaled, in total i took about three large, girthy hits. i was gone after that third and final exhale, “blasting through the dimensions i go,” i thought to myself. my body felt like it was experiencing 8 units of g-force.

i was wrong. i was teleported to some old bar in 1960’s San Diego. i was in line waiting for a drink, when i felt a warm palm grasp my left shoulder from behind. i turned around and was amazed. it was chico, the PSL god himself.

astonished, i quickly touched his face to make sure he was real. he let me do it for a couple of minutes like this is a regular occurance for him. i ask why he wanted to get my attention. he quickly responded that he has all of the secrets on how to ascend, and how to become a prime, harmonious slayer.

of course i was hesitant to ask for the details, i mean, that’s a lot of power is it not? i didn’t think i could handle it, but i reluctantly grabbed his hand and made him follow me to the back where i could at least write down some of this information for later.

he stopped me on the first step and said, “duck, i want you to take this.” HOLY FUCKING SHIT, it was a full copy of his complete looksmax, slayer tutorial hardcover. i started to cry, and as i started to open it to read the glossary, i slowly faded out of the trip.

i tried with all my might to read the first few pages, imagine all the knowledgeable information i could’ve had.

i came to reality in my barren, cold, northern italian room when i realized. it was all just a dream, chico never gave me the codes, it was all a fucking lie.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stallone, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
its a pasta i remember reading that somewhere else