Sister gaslights me on heightism, then proceeds to date heightmogger.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
We were discussing the future for our nephew. I told her the greatest indicator of his life success is his height (don’t think she could’ve handled a face pill). She acted confused.

I went on to say how taller men are treated better, get more jobs/promotions, earn more, have more partners, report higher levels of life satisfaction etc. This bitch is gonna say to me “ do you think your lesser than other men because you’re not tall” (paraphrase).

I hesitated bc I didn’t really know the answer. But it’s mostly true. It doesn’t matter anyway how i see myself. Its how the world sees me that’s important. Stupid bitch couldn’t get that.

Anyway long story short, she went back to college and my mom told me how she was telling her about a boy she was dating and mom said he looked really tall. Foids are all too predictable

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nitesik, Deleted member 14392, justbegan and 21 others
Yeah no one cares

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Zeruel, Lihito and 4 others
you know what to do

Of course she’ll date a tall guy. It’s female nature to fuck the tallest man alive. If men grew to be 500 feet tall, girls would still try to date and fuck him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
Of course she’ll date a tall guy. It’s female nature to fuck the tallest man alive. If men grew to be 500 feet tall, girls would still try to date and fuck him
You’re missing the point bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17763 and Amexmaxx
Post pics of your sisters worn thongs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
My sister who's a sjw and only dates white guys with blue eyes
Women are truly disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, justbegan, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I was complaining about my height way back in the day to my mom and she told me "no honey, I like when men are around my height so I can see their face" and "its annoying when the guy is a lot taller cause it's harder to kiss them and all this other BS"

few years later she divorced my 5'11'' dad and married a literal 6'6'' man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, justbegan, Deleted member 19551 and 15 others
Actions speak more than words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell
I was complaining about my height way back in the day to my mom and she told me "no honey, I like when men are around my height so I can see their face" and "its annoying when the guy is a lot taller cause it's harder to kiss them and all this other BS"

Its almost as if making them aware of the heightpill incentivizes them to chase height MORE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Growth Plate and Richard_Hungwell

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Richard_Hungwell
My mom and sisters always dated tall guys and then make fun of me for never having a gf (I'm short). Women are beyond clueless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, johncruz12345, Growth Plate and 2 others
@Amexmaxx @Richard_Hungwell how tall are you and how tall are your moms and sisters?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
We were discussing the future for our nephew. I told her the greatest indicator of his life success is his height (don’t think she could’ve handled a face pill). She acted confused.

I went on to say how taller men are treated better, get more jobs/promotions, earn more, have more partners, report higher levels of life satisfaction etc. This bitch is gonna say to me “ do you think your lesser than other men because you’re not tall” (paraphrase).

I hesitated bc I didn’t really know the answer. But it’s mostly true. It doesn’t matter anyway how i see myself. Its how the world sees me that’s important. Stupid bitch couldn’t get that.

Anyway long story short, she went back to college and my mom told me how she was telling her about a boy she was dating and mom said he looked really tall. Foids are all too predictable
Bro my stepsister did the same thing to me and i called her out no cap

We dont talk anymore tho :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Bro my stepsister did the same thing to me and i called her out no cap

We dont talk anymore tho :feelswhat:
What did you say exactly?

Reminds me of that bible story where Nephilim annunaki Giants breed human JBs and create demigods

Basically all our civilizations hero stories were a product of cucking:feelswhat:

What did you say exactly?
I completely blackpilled her on everything even the dickpill and she just presrcribed it to my "puberty childish behavior" JFL even my family members dont get me serious cause of my height (5'7) and she also pulled that "i ONCE dated a short guy" (he was same height as her)

The though od my own family members fucking with taller men is such a suifuel

Never talk with women about any part of the blackpill, whether it's face, height or race, they don't care and nothing good will come out of it

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Lihito and Amexmaxx
My mom and sisters always dated tall guys and then make fun of me for never having a gf (I'm short). Women are beyond clueless.
GO ER ON THOSE FUCMING HKES😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I FUCMING hate women

Every single time i jest "no Lihito studies dont matter IRL" OF COURSE BITCH THEY MATTER , JUST LOOK AT IRL AND CONFIRM IT

ONLY STUDIES THAT ARE BULLSHIT ARE THOSE FINANCED BY BIG PHARMA AND BIG CORPS IN GENERAL

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

How long ago was that

That must have Been you first blackpill alongside your Brother mogging you

Fucking brootal bro

My condolences

My sister who's a sjw and only dates white guys with blue eyes
Women are truly disgusting
Thats why i hate West , in EE women are also blackpilled but at least they agnowledge it and dont shout "muh sexism and racism"

Yeah ogres with money fuck Here but things are changing day by day

Im 5’8 & 1/2”
Theyre prob like 5’2-3”
Ragefuel
My mom is 5'4.5". I'm 5'7". Dad is 6'0"
But yeah jfl must be annoying to have your femlet family members fuck tallfags while you're a manlet inkwel!

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Why would you logically pill her? You just created a new heightist chick now smh

See woman don’t know the logical shit they just have feelings & now you justified her hypergamy bruh. She will never give a average size guy a chance after that talk wtf

Foids are so fucking contradicting. Honestly Idk how their thought process is. Are they devoid of any critical thinking? Do they really believe themselves the shit they say? Makes me fucking hate them

Why would you logically pill her? You just created a new heightist chick now smh

See woman don’t know the logical shit they just have feelings & now you justified her hypergamy bruh. She will never give a average size guy a chance after that talk wtf
So

tall men are rare as fuck so they cant only date tall men