Sister is blackmailing me (srs)

Mirror selfie almost nude with cigarette in my mouth while squinting and flexing
why the fuck woukd she do that lol

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3328
How did you do that lol

actually thinking about it she probably wont show your nudes to your parents, she would come off as a total creep just going up to your parents and showing them your nudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I took pictures with my mom's phone and sent them to myself and forgot to delete them. She later used moms phone and found them and sent them to herself I went to delete them on moms phone but it was to late
sorry dude you are just stupid for doing this, just stole her phone and force reset, you can find tutorials on the internet you wont need the password for that

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3328
sorry dude you are just stupid for doing this, just stole her phone and force reset, you can find tutorials on the internet you wont need the password for that
Yeah I know i’m retarded for doing this but I have a shit phone and mom has iPhone 11 Pro Max so this is why I took it.

I’m just gonna reset it later I think.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yeah I know i’m retarded for doing this but I have a shit phone and mom has iPhone 11 Pro Max so this is why I took it.

I’m just gonna reset it later I think.

didnt really mean to insult you, here a cute kitty to support you
27565ee3 ffc0 4a4d af63 ce8731b65f26

• Love it
Your sister is a whore op ngl just tell her to show the pics you're not fully naked or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
glad i don't have sibling

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
yeah but they are really embarrassing
Nah mate it's normal af i walk around the house shirtless only in shorts it's not embarassing at all they're your parents

• +1
what sort of pictures ?

Nah mate it's normal af i walk around the house shirtless only in shorts it's not embarassing at all they're your parents
Yeah I don't know I also have a cigarette in my mouth and am squinting and flexing like an autist.

I think I'm gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow

• +1
Yeah I don't know I also have a cigarette in my mouth and am squinting and flexing like an autist.

I think I'm gonna sleep on it and decide tomorrow
Just let it go mate it's totally normal i donnow what the all the fuss is about tell her to fuck off and call it a day

• +1
she wants yor dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, AbandonShip and Deleted member 3328
She is threatening to release some pictures of me I don't want to be released and show them to my parents. She has them saved on her phone. What should I do?
How did she get a hold of thoes photos exactly.
Did you give her permission or something

I took pictures with my mom's phone and sent them to myself and forgot to delete them. She later used moms phone and found them and sent them to herself I went to delete them on moms phone but it was to late
How did she get a hold of thoes photos exactly.
Did you give her permission or something

• +1
lol wtf is wrong with those pics be a man. its not like your parents think you do bible study on your phone 24/7. this owning behaviour will actually make your sister look dumb af to your parents

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3328
Op this isn’t normal behavior . She wants your dick. My sis cringes when ever I take off my shirt because who wants to see their brother shirtless

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3328
Sweet home Alabama

Jfl at that, who cares it's not embarasing

Tell her you'll wear the chastity belt in order to not get your faggoty mirror selfies spread around. Nofap is legit bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3328
jfl nigg

• +1
UPDATE: I just factory reset her phone
D94ADDE6 9A10 4619 9086 69145E734F75

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1553
forceibly taking phone and deleting sounds like best plan excepting that she has backed up on the cloud.

When you say she is black mailing you, what specifically has she demanded of you?

Doesnt every phone have a reset everything option flr when you forget ur pssword etc? Just do that

forceibly taking phone and deleting sounds like best plan excepting that she has backed up on the cloud.

When you say she is black mailing you, what specifically has she demanded of you?
she didn't back them up. she lost all the pictures

she was just being a bitch saying if you don't do whatever she wanted shes gonna show the pic to parents

• +1