SISTER PROVED THE DICKPILL

Maybe she was the dutch girl I slept with 🤔🤔 I remember how this dutch girl complimented my D
Dude cmon you don't say that about someones sister

this sounds like an ioi bro

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
She is 100% a virgin
Which is why she makes these types of jokes. It's usually the virgin and ugly girls who talk about dick compared to looks.

Hahaha dat niet. Woon ik Gelderland
Ahh hoe is t daar? Ik ben er nooit geweest. Alleen Den haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht en Leiden. Ik moet gebruik maken van m'n gratis OV jfl. Ik kreeg geen melding voor dit bericht :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Gudru how old is ur sis?

dickpill is legit but you cant have what you cant see

how old is she?

Its not like we walk around naked

Tell her to dm me maybe islamize her

Ahh hoe is t daar? Ik ben er nooit geweest. Alleen Den haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht en Leiden. Ik moet gebruik maken van m'n gratis OV jfl. Ik kreeg geen melding voor dit bericht :(
Echt pure Aids, fk veel studenten hier

Echt pure Aids, fk veel studenten hier
Jfl Rotterdam is ook echt een studentenstad. Ik vind Leiden wel wat hebben. Ik heb een vriend die daar op zichzelf woont dus af en toe ga ik langs. Ik merk wel dat meisjes jongens daar aandacht geven ipv andersom. Ik merkte het op toen ik daar voor het eerst was en toen zei ik dat tegen mijn vriend. Paar weken later zegt ie "bro je had gelijk, ik zat te fietsen en toen zeiden 2 JBs tegen mij dat ik cute was" en hij is nog een ethnic ook :feelskek:

• Love it
"rare" literally 20% of this site are 9 inchers, this forum really opened my eyes about the average size which i have come to terms that it is 7 inches, and remember it only takes a woman 1 big cock to make her crazy about them and once that happes the average or small guy wont stand a chance.
the part which looks mattering more is really up to debate which i dont have the willpower to do again

but i always believe that big dick ugly guy>goodlooking small dick guy

just believe what everyone on the internet says about their dick sizes bro

im roping probably

• So Sad
Ur dick size is...?
5x4 its not only about dick my whole face and looks are just insanely unattractive, i tried to get girl but it seems impossible.
ill try few more times and when im finally exhausted im suicidng.

• +1
that's gross and shameful that your sister would speak like that, i'm embarrassed for you and your family tbh

that's gross and shameful that your sister would speak like that, i'm embarrassed for you and your family tbh
We were alone with my brother and it was just sarcastic lol. We were watching TV

we'll see bro.
im so tired of this life.
im suffering my whole life with the thing ive never had a chance on.
You just need to copemaxx bro honestly killing yourself isn't the way to go.

• +1
I will take one for the team and fuck her with my 8x5.8

y arent u fucking her yet?

Its happened multiple times where drunk or tipsy girls will approach me and say you're cute, but how big is your dick

• +1
Damn, it really is over for many men, man.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 685
I don't play game dont watch anything dont enjoy antting
I don't play video games either and it's been a while since I watched anything by myself so there's that :/
Its happened multiple times where drunk or tipsy girls will approach me and say you're cute, but how big is your dick
fuaaaark really? Which clubs you go to?