Sister put me on the best Acne clearing routine

Krxmzonzyn

Krxmzonzyn

Iron
for the past year I have been struggling with acne and in less then 2 days half of my acne spots and pimples are gone due to 3 things, in the morning I use a Benzoyl Peroxide 10% CeraVe cleanser and then dab aloe Vera as a moisturizer, however at night I use the same cleanser then use a mixsoon bean cream. And on top of that a thin layer of differin adapalene 0.1% gel, and then put another layer of aloe vera as my final moisturizer, I find this sandwich method to work well with retinoids and strong acne treatment to decrease chances of dry and irrated skin. Works best for Mild and moderate acne try if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What about severe cystic acne??

What about severe cystic acne??
the differin gel doesn’t work for Cystic acne sadly, you need something stronger like Tretinoin or accutane which you need a dermatologist prescription to use.

Attachments

• IMG_2246.jpeg
    IMG_2246.jpeg
    579.2 KB · Views: 0
>best acne routine
>uses adapalene

• +1
Reactions: descension
for the past year I have been struggling with acne and in less then 2 days half of my acne spots and pimples are gone due to 3 things, in the morning I use a Benzoyl Peroxide 10% CeraVe cleanser and then dab aloe Vera as a moisturizer, however at night I use the same cleanser then use a mixsoon bean cream. And on top of that a thin layer of differin adapalene 0.1% gel, and then put another layer of aloe vera as my final moisturizer, I find this sandwich method to work well with retinoids and strong acne treatment to decrease chances of dry and irrated skin. Works best for Mild and moderate acne try if you want.
Ohh....you have sister?
Very nice, could you tell us more about her: age, height, weight, race, hair and eye color, skin type, face and body appearance, etc.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and Krxmzonzyn
if it works then its the "best" for him

acne is extremely different for everyone
whats wrong with adapelene

• Woah
Reactions: dbva