sites dead

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
good bye bros, im leaving @alriodai @the BULL @Anstrum95 @StreegeReturn @isis_Bleach @8PSLcel @Thomas DOM @RecessedChinCel

so much negativity here its actually unreal. like somebody else said this site changed somehow and its like half of these people brains got fried. being on here is too addicting, i browse even while working at amazon. but i need to save up to soend my on my goals, and also again keep focusing on my music.

id say i dont have any hate for anybody here, which was true for lookism but holy fuck at what assholes guys like erik jon and stranger danger and mogspogs are. i cant count the amount of times they continually tried to neg me and start arguments with me. usually i have a few arguments with people and we let it go like men but these aggressive annoying mothafuckas DONT LET SHIT GO. they keep going and going and going. so fucking annoying. most of the time i was just larping and fucking around replying to neggers by negging.

either way i love a lot of you, “incels” are actually pretty cool people - a lot at least. they have such a bad rap but a lot of you genuinely do have good personalities women are just looks only and being here proved that to me because theres no reason some of you shouldnt have a gf or a successful life.

life is hard and depressing and its hard to get up in the morning sometimes for me especially. dont really know what i want from this life at all and i constantly feel stuck and like nothing makes me happy anyways even if i try.

but oh well, gotta keep trying to find SOMETHING that makes me happy. sex is overrated, girls are overrated, love doesnt exist, people suck ass, friends are often fake in my life

i cant seem to catch a break with my mentality and life. like it wqs designed against me even though i have so many things going for me. i always have ran into the worst people who wanna make it their purpose to tear me down for whatever factor

maybe ill be back in the future to browse here and there on a secret alt we’ll see. but for now im actually leaving - its my time. im moving into my new apartment and gonna try to get a new job to save up. goodbye to my friends on here, love you guys. to my enemies, i forgive you. no need for immaturity and holding onto beef. but no i never want to be friends with these assholes, but either way im not gonna hold onto some bullshit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, litaz, Johnnybegood and 13 others
@PapiMew ban me son

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18244
1888455_gastondn.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 18244, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Take care chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
very sad
its a very negative site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemax, Adonis, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Looks mogs me
Ambition mogs me
Money mogs me
Maturity mogs me

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 18840
Bye Chad
Leave and never come back
In a goot way btw
I`m a bit drunk rn tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón
Cya. We had some good times on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 20677 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16369
What is mine that is yours

Yes I own my lamb

I can’t be broke again

My choppa get hot just like a pan

Monopoly crib I’m moving again

My coupe my whip drop that shit again

No we don’t want to feel tooth again

She ain’t een mine this girl is a lend

Site will be dead after you leave 😥

see you tomorrow

Remember, youre here forever

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Why didn’t you tag me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
nigger, you are coming back and update us on latisse when you do

Don't leave bro, you are the only Chad here who's not a complete asshole 😟

good bye boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I was actually thinking about something. Imagine if all the “famous” posters would stop posting all together at once. The site would literally be dead and you would only have threads with 2 replies and no interesting stories whatsoever to read. Then, these negative cunts will probably start crying their eye balls out because this site is everything to them.

We’ll see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Erik-Jón, GreenHat500 and 1 other person
I was actually thinking about something. Imagine if all the “famous” posters would stop posting all together at once. The site would literally be dead and you would only have threads with 2 replies and no interesting stories whatsoever to read. Then, these negative cunts will probably start crying their eye balls out because this site is everything to them.

We’ll see
I would end it all. This site is everything to me I can’t keep living without it

hmu with your discord in DMs before u leave my boy

Good riddance
the forum just took a huge win
you've defeated all your enemies you are now king of looksmax

that curry guy
johnbob
foreverrecession
fucci

all plagues removed from the earth

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you've defeated all your enemies you are now king of looksmax

that curry guy
johnbob
foreverrecession
fucci

all plagues removed from the earth
I wish upon the return of ForeverRecession one day he was one of my favorite users

• +1
  • +1
Never did
He made Reddit Alts attacking me and made more threads on me then fucci

Foreverrecession is my enemy I hope he rots in hell

But I need him back

• JFL
Says im a barking dog but doesnt go a day without mentioning me. I refuse to believe this nigga left the forum TWICE because of my ugh reacts

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
i cant count the amount of times they continually tried to neg me and start arguments with me
stop playing victim this is untrue it has always been you who started every argument

• +1
stop playing victim this is untrue it has always been you who started every argument
He’s a little whiny ugly bitch who can’t cope with life and lives his mommy living in the basement crying at chads on here all day

Imagine what he’d be like irl, completely shit

• +1