sites so fuckin laggy

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
3,086
Reputation
2,855
sites been so slow laggy and just so oftenly down compared to even just 2 weeks ago, I thought it was my pc or my wifi but it seems to be the servers or something, anyone else experience this shit more often recently?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, Sean O’Pry and ecstazy
Yes same I also thought my wifi was just bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Sean O’Pry
It’s because you don’t look like this
IMG 9208
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and ecstazy
sites been so slow laggy and just so oftenly down compared to even just 2 weeks ago, I thought it was my pc or my wifi but it seems to be the servers or something, anyone else experience this shit more often recently?
It doesn't feel laggy right now, but a few hours ago it was unusable
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, ecstazy, roidar and 1 other person
It doesn't feel laggy right now, but a few hours ago it was unusable
yeah I could write like one reply every 3-5 mins:feelswhy:, its been like that all the time for me atleast, maybe its only for my timezone idk like its more laggy at certain times?
Yes same I also thought my wifi was just bad
same
 
  • +1
Reactions: ecstazy and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
master is too busy with licking clav's ass in penthouse
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
I had to close it bc no posts were loading or notifications and the site itself wasn’t even loading properly I thought my phone was just laggy
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar

Similar threads

underbiteuser
Replies
4
Views
44
vux
vux
HitlerWasNeverWrong
Replies
3
Views
26
jdiwkwdpf_
jdiwkwdpf_
JoelBeetwo
Replies
0
Views
35
JoelBeetwo
JoelBeetwo
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
0
Views
14
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
Crimx991
Replies
1
Views
17
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top