Sjws are slowly turning on the jews

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Love these bits:

"For the record, I strongly feel that de-assimilation and the dismantling of whiteness is critical to both the eradication of racism and the survival of the Jewish people. For me, part of these efforts involve taking great care to use terms like pale, white-passing, and light-skinned to describe white Jews without explicitly calling them so.

But the truth is, I was also a bit wrong. One can be white and Jewish, and I think it’s important to face this fact. De-assimilation doesn’t mean that we must deny that many in our community are able to access systemic white privilege with few impediments.

But here’s the salient point: White Jews aren’t white passing. They are functionally white."
--------------------------
"Anti-Semitic hate crimes make up the vast majority of all hate crimes. But at this point in time in America, anti-Semitism is not comparable to systemic racism. All Jews will be a target of white supremacists, but many Jews may not ever experience racism. This is because racism is an institutional poison based on skin color"

Jfl now being "functionally white" is enough to be labeled an evil white whatever. I would not be shocked if before too long they start doing this to other semi-white groups like hapas or even just all asians with white skin. I also love it how jews can experience hate crimes from stormfront faggots and yet still not be considered victims of racism simply by the merit of looking white like the stormfronters do. At least these fuckers will suffer some karma for supporting this horseshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1973 and BrettyBoy
I think it's obvious Jews are white.

Either they are because they have white skin, or they aren't - in which case the term 'white' becomes based off geographical/political reasons rather than any sort of biological fact.

Sure, Jews may have Middle Eastern DNA. So do Italians, Greeks and even some French.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Either they are because they have white skin, or they aren't - in which case the term 'white' becomes based off geographical/political reasons rather than any sort of biological fact.

Sure, Jews may have Middle Eastern DNA. So do Italians, Greeks and even some French.

Jews have slightly different bone structure though. Hence the stereotype about the big nosed jew.

The golems of the Jew always turn against the Jew in the end. It's the never-ending, ever-repeating story of Jewry.

Whiteness has always been a socio-political construct. But that is not the core of the problem. The issue is that Jews refer to themselves as Jews or whites depending on how it benefits them. Which is in many ways dishonest, because Jews and whites have wildly different privileges in most social contexts. Jews should just drop their subversive kikery and authentically stand behind their real Jewish identity, because deep down that's what they identify with regardless of what role they are playing.

Last edited:

Jfl even mainstream leftist parties are becoming anti-semetic.