Ultimate Jews are Evil Compilation ( Mods Sticky This )

Madeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and justshowerbro
Oh yeah I wanted to add that many of the 'jews' are actually khazar jews, not descendends of abraham. OG jews were bad and tricky on their own, but khazar jews are just as bad if not worse.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9090
Based thread.

What tin foil, you are a low IQ ethnic, you understand nothing, that's the reason they bring you to the west in the first place, subhuman.

Get wife and kids and redpill them all. The holocost didn't happen, but it will.
make white babies, at least 4. live on a farm and make sure you filter that fucking water

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
fuck this forum will prob be infested with mossad in no time, im calling it

They are supeior to whites in several ways like verbal IQ, money grabbing, plotting and deceiving

However they cant match whites in building nations, creative ideas or inventions, military forces, or obviously physical stature or beauty

Jews can not survive on their own they have no nation to call home, the US and Germany have to do all the fighting and funding for Israel

Jews are a very unique people thats for sure but their existence is based on living off the work of others
no no, the only smart jews are the european ones man. they have shit on us, literal shit. average IQ in israel is 95

Oh yeah I wanted to add that many of the 'jews' are actually khazar jews, not descendends of abraham. OG jews were bad and tricky on their own, but khazar jews are just as bad if not worse.
The khazar theory was concocted by a jew to deflect responsability from jews as a whole. Genetic studies proved the theory wrong.
Ashkenazi are a mix of jew and european, bred from 4 or so european women around 1000 years ago, now there are millions of them and that's one of the reasons the world is full of degeneracy.
The european genes allowed the jews to go from bazar moneychangers to world bankers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, diggbicc, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
The khazar theory was concocted by a jew to deflect responsability from jews as a whole. Genetic studies proved the theory wrong.
Ashkenazi are a mix of jew and european, bred from 4 or so european women around 1000 years ago, now there are millions of them and that's the reason the world is full of degeneracy.
The european genes allowed the jews to go from bazar moneychangers to world bankers.
the genetic studies on jews are mostly guided by jews anyways. There are 'true' jews still, but many are descended from khazar.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Marsiere214

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 9090 and Marsiere214
its da joooooooooooooooooooooos

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
I remember once looking at mussolini videos because i had nothing to do and we were studying him in history class anyways, so i decided to search hitler speeches with subs , not one fucking single video had subs like wtf

Not on jewtube but here is a collection of many videos of his most important speeches with subs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7651
Communism didn't kill anyone, it's da leaders who did.

USSR was never fully communistic.

China is not communist, it's just an authoritarian/totalitarian shithole

• +1
Reactions: doll
Communism didn't kill anyone, it's da leaders who did.

USSR was never fully communistic.

China is not communist, it's just an authoritarian/totalitarian shithole
4j8v4t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 9090, diggbicc and 1 other person
tbh if jews really have a big plan, if they are really behind the scenes of everything, they are superior.. lol.
They have the highest IQ of all races
And they're also very manipulative and creative, different from east asians who have high IQ but are sheeps

>Muh jews.

Coping Muslim detected tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and Sikkunt23
The average jew doesn't know or give a fuck about this stuff, and orthodox jews are against such things as well.

The jews you're referring to are the same as elite anglo bankers etc. and are hardly religious.
tbh true these religious jews support palestine

• +1
Reactions: doll, alriodai and sytyl
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
>Muh jews.

Coping Muslim detected tbh
Wow amazing counter argument I can tell you watched every video and yet you proved to me that I was misled and fooled
tbh true these religious jews support palestine

As if you believe this shits

There's only one kind of jew you can trust, the ones admit that their Babylonian Talmud is evil and that Jews consitently talk about enslaving the goyim

They must also admit Holohoax is a big cash cow and more Whites were slaughtered by the Jewish Commissars in Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Will bump this into submission

@FastBananaCEO pm op he might know other source since he made this hyper iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Jfl at thinking the (((mods))) would sticky this.

Btw can u tell me more about the white genocide thing? It sounds interesting and of course the video has now been removed from bitchute. I wonder who...

@Gargantuan ur the only hope to get this sticked bro

Jfl at thinking the (((mods))) would sticky this.

Btw can u tell me more about the white genocide thing? It sounds interesting and of course the video has now been removed from bitchute. I wonder who...
View attachment 789039

White genocide is the process of going into White Nations and calling for mass immigration of Low IQ minorities, racial mixed marriages, and promotion for abortions

White people in almost all White nations are severely handicapped

Colleges, Jobs, and Military Services are forced by the government and threats of law suits to hire women, and Low IQ minorities in place of the superior White and Asian Men.

This is because deep down the Jews underdstand White and Asian Men are far more intelligent and hard working than any women or brown person, and if jobs and colleges only took the best and most qualified person for the job their offices would be full of whites and Asian men

Meanwhile in Israel, the Jews have built a wall to keep Muslims from getting into their ( stolen ) country, ban mixed marriages, and Israel's politicians constantly stress the importance of keeping the Jewish majority as a changing demographic will ultimately turn the country into a third world nation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and ToursOverBoyo2020

White genocide is the process of going into White Nations and calling for mass immigration of Low IQ minorities, racial mixed marriages, and promotion for abortions

White people in almost all White nations are severely handicapped

Colleges, Jobs, and Military Services are forced by the government and threats of law suits to hire women, and Low IQ minorities in place of the superior White and Asian Men.

This is because deep down the Jews underdstand White and Asian Men are far more intelligent and hard working than any women or brown person, and if jobs and colleges only took the best and most qualified person for the job their offices would be full of whites and Asian men

Meanwhile in Israel, the Jews have built a wall to keep Muslims from getting into their ( stolen ) country, ban mixed marriages, and Israel's politicians constantly stress the importance of keeping the Jewish majority as a changing demographic will ultimately turn the country into a third world nation

What if I were to be white and Jewish? Am I on their side? Shall I go and try and get a Jewish certificate and then move to Israel so I won't be a victim of their shit?

I have a huge nose so the application process wouldn't be to hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, diggbicc and Deleted member 9090
@Gargantuan ur the only hope to get this sticked bro
And now you're banned... I wonder who...

What if I were to be white and Jewish? Am I on their side? Shall I go and try and get a Jewish certificate and then move to Israel so I won't be a victim of their shit?

I have a huge nose so the application process wouldn't be to hard.
Israel don't fuck around you have to have Jewish ancestry to be accepted as a Jew, I believe you need to be minimum 50% Jewish to be accepted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
tbh in his jew threads I havent seen him once talk about Israel and 9/11, it deserves being mentioned at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and ToursOverBoyo2020
tbh in his jew threads I havent seen him once talk about Israel and 9/11, it deserves being mentioned at least
I can make a thread d3dicated to 9/11

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
@David Rothschild thoughts?

push this thread to the top of offtopic

eye opening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832