Sjws: "Math is racist because only white people are good at it"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I know the article is actually 2 years old but I had not heard about this. The video is new though.

I fucking love these bits:

“On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White"

"Math also helps actively perpetuate white privilege too, since the way our economy places a premium on math skills gives math a form of “unearned privilege” for math professors, who are disproportionately white."
(note that the article author isn't saying it's racist there aren't more non-whites in math, but rather the author is saying that math is itself racist because most people who are good at math are white).

So the sjws are basically just admitting that white people are smarter? Because that is what it sounds like :feelshmm: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well it appears that nothing is objective enough not to be somehow subjective in the eyes of these dumbfucks. The fact they literally can't understand how math is more objectively useful for society than gender studies is both utterly insane and hilarious both at the same time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464

Attachments

• 1571790577165.png
    1571790577165.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
literally never met a black person who was good at math

its all white guys and asian guys in math departments, token women

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MammothActuary
literally never met a black person who was good at math

its all white guys and asian guys in math departments, token women

tbh I'm not super great at math either. Shit is hard.

worst poster on this forum

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, JustLikeAWoman, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Not a single nanosecond

Csm demographics

• +1
Reactions: currymax
it was invented by greeks though

e6EuRjq.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and xit
BBC are bad at maths, because counting the number of hot blondes they attracted just takes too long.

Just average IQ actually. Math is legit hard unless you are top 20% IQ tbh.
No its not, its only hard because its boring to most people. its hard because nobody spends the 20 minutes per day to learn it.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
meanwhile in africa

file-20180507-46332-ozxh3h.jpg

Bbcdedsrs

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
I support everything he was making fun of in that video

keep crying for SJWs

He is insane- So what?

No one on earth supports his deranged opinion, we are laughing at 2 or 3 humans who actually believe this crap.

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
"Math is racist"- Yep, that's what I hear people say wherever I go, it's even more common to hear than "hello" or "bye".

This is beyond ludicrous strawmanning...

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
"Math is racist"- Yep, that's what I hear people say wherever I go, it's even more common to hear "hello" or "bye".

This is beyond ludicrous strawmanning...

Most people don't YET think math is racist, but once all the brainwashed retards being brainwashed at school become adults while the older generations die off.....

I'm not having kids.

I don't care

Everyone except black people