Skin and dark / hollow under eyes stack

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Usual skin and by extension under eyes stack normally consists of:
  1. Moisturizers
  2. Ceramides
  3. Solar protectors
  4. Retinoids - retinol and retinoic acids (Tretinoin)
  5. Oral Isotretinoin for acne and multiple other skin conditions
  6. benzoyl peroxide
  7. Niacinamide
  8. AHA (glycol acid) and BHA acids (salicylic acid)
  9. Stabilized forms of vitamin C ( L-ascorbic acid), like Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, vit c with formulations with ferulic acid and vit e also
  10. (ideally) low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (<1000kda)
  11. Peptides like copper peptides, Matrixyl, Matrixyl 3000
  12. Antioxidants
  13. Plant extracts
In addition, information I already presented in a thread
  • Zinc oxide cream 150mg/g can be used for skin healing, acne and health
  • It also reduces sebum production and clears your face from blackheads from my experience

My theory is that dark eyes are at least in part caused by veins under eyes showing, if not at all, skin thickness can be increased with the stack above but having a stack directing to veins is key
Varicose veins is a condition characterized by enlarged, twisted veins, usually in the legs, caused by weakened vein walls and faulty valves, resulting in poor blood flow and visible bulging. My hypotheses is that products directed at this condition also will also work for under eyes.

My daily stack:

Oral supplements I take for this and other purposes:

Usually in multivitamins or in combination with them
  1. zinc (~30mg)
  2. vitamin k2 mk-7 (~200mg)
  3. vitamin d3 (~4000iu)
  4. vitamin c (~1000mg)
  5. beta-carotene (~6000iu)
  6. collagen (sometimes ~10g hydrolyzed collagen supplement sometimes ~90 gelatin)
  7. ideally >2L of water
  8. magnesium
  9. iron (<10mg present in multivitamins, i avoid dosing because I eat a lot of meat already including pork liver)
  10. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (~1 up to 5 maybe), will do in future
  11. etc

Topicals:
This is in addition to normal skin stack, i'm only doing 1 and 2 right now
  1. Zinc oxide cream 150mg/g, trying it out might provide benefits
  2. Varicose vein creams/products, bruising creams (without corticosteroids) and eye strain creams (for red eye veins, a condition that might be related)
    1. I'm trying a cream, which main active ingredient is MPS (Mucopolysaccharides) (3mg/g)
  3. Ice hooding (timing adapted to bruises),
    1. Up to 10 min at a time, rest 20min-2h depending on time of application and patience
  4. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) cream, eye drops with MSM also exist, people reported MSM makes their eyes lighter
  5. Vitamin k cream, usually in the form of vitamin k oxide
  6. Caffeine but I think it will lead to fat loss

Eye hollowing is caused by bone structure, fat loss and collagen atrophy .
In theory you want products that increase volume and thickness, collagen is mostly fixed by the stacks above.
What is missing is addressing local fat loss, thus increasing fat deposits are key.
What you want to achieve is increased lipid accumulation in the area.

For this there are two processes:
  1. Adipocyte hyperplasia - increase in the number of adipocytes, increase in the total number of fat cells in adipose tissue also increases the total lipid/fat deposition capability
  2. Adipocyte hypertrophy - increase in volume or size of adipocytes, increase in volume or size of adipocytes, defined by the enlargement or expansion of individual fat cells, due to an increase in lipid accumulation within the cell
Given this, stimulating adipogenisis, with preadipocyte differentiation and maturation, increase lipids and their deposition is what is necessary
Products with these capabilities are usually directed for breasts and butt but also skin and lips. They are usually branded as lipofilling or plumping agents and include trademark (TM and R) formulations, these are the ones we are looking for.
Some methods and formulations include:
  1. Ice hooding
  2. Caloric surplus
  3. Volufiline
  4. Adipofill
  5. Adipofill'in
  6. Adifyline
  7. etc, I have seen dozens of others might make a list and post them if people are interested

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AsGoodAsItGets, looksmidder and 2 others
Some say retinoids under eyes can be dangerous due to fat reduction and potential dry eyes syndrome.
BTW - tried topical treatments against brusing on body, under eyes, it surprisingly didn't help much. My dark circles are caused by quite thin skin there. Applying bb cream makes eye area way better, way younger look.
Thinking about getting fat grafts, but may start with prp. Tried plasma pen under eyes too, helped with small wrinkles but didn't help with color or skin thickness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Some say retinoids under eyes can be dangerous due to fat reduction and potential dry eyes syndrome.
I heard it too, doubt it will for most people
If anything stop if any symptoms show up
tried topical treatments against brusing on body, under eyes, it surprisingly didn't help muchy. My dark circles are caused by quite thin skin there.
What was the active ingredient?
You can still follow some tips from the thread
Applying bb cream makes eye area way better, way younger look.
Won't fix underlying problems tho
Thinking about getting fat grafts
Try volufiline first, buy 30ml and apply for some months, it will probably last a year idk, haven't been applying every day

I heard it too, doubt it will for most people
If anything stop if any symptoms show up

What was the active ingredient?
You can still follow some tips from the thread

Won't fix underlying problems tho

Try volufiline first, buy 30ml and apply for some months, it will probably last a year idk, haven't been applying every day
I already used vollufiline, bought that exact 30ml solution, but it's quite inconvenient to apply. Need to learn how to mix with some cream base, to make it less liquid and easier to apply.
About active ingredients of antibruising gels - heparin, troxerutin.

but it's quite inconvenient to apply
yeah, you would want to mix with something that you only apply into the under eye area
Still applying a drop is the easiest way

Usual skin and by extension under eyes stack normally consists of:
  1. Moisturizers
  2. Ceramides
  3. Solar protectors
  4. Retinoids - retinol and retinoic acids (Tretinoin)
  5. Oral Isotretinoin for acne and multiple other skin conditions
  6. benzoyl peroxide
  7. Niacinamide
  8. AHA (glycol acid) and BHA acids (salicylic acid)
  9. Stabilized forms of vitamin C ( L-ascorbic acid), like Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, vit c with formulations with ferulic acid and vit e also
  10. (ideally) low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (<1000kda)
  11. Peptides like copper peptides, Matrixyl, Matrixyl 3000
  12. Antioxidants
  13. Plant extracts
In addition, information I already presented in a thread
  • Zinc oxide cream 150mg/g can be used for skin healing, acne and health
  • It also reduces sebum production and clears your face from blackheads from my experience

My theory is that dark eyes are at least in part caused by veins under eyes showing, if not at all, skin thickness can be increased with the stack above but having a stack directing to veins is key
Varicose veins is a condition characterized by enlarged, twisted veins, usually in the legs, caused by weakened vein walls and faulty valves, resulting in poor blood flow and visible bulging. My hypotheses is that products directed at this condition also will also work for under eyes.

My daily stack:

Oral supplements I take for this and other purposes:

Usually in multivitamins or in combination with them
  1. zinc (~30mg)
  2. vitamin k2 mk-7 (~200mg)
  3. vitamin d3 (~4000iu)
  4. vitamin c (~1000mg)
  5. beta-carotene (~6000iu)
  6. collagen (sometimes ~10g hydrolyzed collagen supplement sometimes ~90 gelatin)
  7. ideally >2L of water
  8. magnesium
  9. iron (<10mg present in multivitamins, i avoid dosing because I eat a lot of meat already including pork liver)
  10. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (~1 up to 5 maybe), will do in future
  11. etc

Topicals:
This is in addition to normal skin stack, i'm only doing 1 and 2 right now
  1. Zinc oxide cream 150mg/g, trying it out might provide benefits
  2. Varicose vein creams/products, bruising creams (without corticosteroids) and eye strain creams (for red eye veins, a condition that might be related)
    1. I'm trying a cream, which main active ingredient is MPS (Mucopolysaccharides) (3mg/g)
  3. Ice hooding (timing adapted to bruises),
    1. Up to 10 min at a time, rest 20min-2h depending on time of application and patience
  4. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) cream, eye drops with MSM also exist, people reported MSM makes their eyes lighter
  5. Vitamin k cream, usually in the form of vitamin k oxide
  6. Caffeine but I think it will lead to fat loss

Eye hollowing is caused by bone structure, fat loss and collagen atrophy .
In theory you want products that increase volume and thickness, collagen is mostly fixed by the stacks above.
What is missing is addressing local fat loss, thus increasing fat deposits are key.
What you want to achieve is increased lipid accumulation in the area.

For this there are two processes:
  1. Adipocyte hyperplasia - increase in the number of adipocytes, increase in the total number of fat cells in adipose tissue also increases the total lipid/fat deposition capability
  2. Adipocyte hypertrophy - increase in volume or size of adipocytes, increase in volume or size of adipocytes, defined by the enlargement or expansion of individual fat cells, due to an increase in lipid accumulation within the cell
Given this, stimulating adipogenisis, with preadipocyte differentiation and maturation, increase lipids and their deposition is what is necessary
Products with these capabilities are usually directed for breasts and butt but also skin and lips. They are usually branded as lipofilling or plumping agents and include trademark (TM and R) formulations, these are the ones we are looking for.
Some methods and formulations include:
  1. Ice hooding
  2. Caloric surplus
  3. Volufiline
  4. Adipofill
  5. Adipofill'in
  6. Adifyline
  7. etc, I have seen dozens of others might make a list and post them if people are interested
Bump

I already used vollufiline, bought that exact 30ml solution, but it's quite inconvenient to apply. Need to learn how to mix with some cream base, to make it less liquid and easier to apply.
About active ingredients of antibruising gels - heparin, troxerutin.
yeah, you would want to mix with something that you only apply into the under eye area
Still applying a drop is the easiest way
how are you actually supposed to apply it? do you put a drop directly on the skin or do you apply it to your finger first

how are you actually supposed to apply it? do you put a drop directly on the skin or do you apply it to your finger first
Can use both. But I think dropper is better. The thing is that you better do it while laying and lay for some time afterwards, else this oily solution can migrate lower. That's why making it less liquid would be good for application.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Can use both. But I think dropper is better. The thing is that you better do it while laying and lay for some time afterwards, else this oily solution can migrate lower. That's why making it less liquid would be good for application.
Also don't get too close to the eye mucosa and don't apply too much
Apply water-soluble compounds first and let them dry before applying oily substances
A cotton swab can be used to remove excess close to the eye and below the malar ligament and malar mound
People usually have class 1 but you can apply in the all the potential hollowing region
tt-grading_orig_large.jpg

53e4747ef9c9f7f80581badb19c0bc5c.jpg
31a1edaa7856f04b64dfc78e11c8f654.jpg