Skin and hair = life or death for anyone under 30

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Of course you can ogre max like Andrew Tate if you are tall and masculine enough but if you have any youthful appeal you need skin and hair.

I would recommend long hair for most people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others
Of course you can ogre max like Andrew Tate if you are tall and masculine enough but if you have any youthful appeal you need skin and hair.

I would recommend long hair for most people
Laser hair removal + skincare + keratin hair treatment = life.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 11126
Skin isn’t that important for males. Hair and bones is tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Laser hair removal + skincare + keratin hair treatment = life.
Whats Keratin hair treatment? Also Idk why hair removal is worth it I don't have a super hairy body and I I just shave daily I wouldn't do it since I want a beard when I am middle aged.

Your profile pic is of chico with pretty skin and you make such an ignorant comment like this why are you even here?
Prettyboys need it. Also chico uses makeup and his youth was OP due to fat pads not baby tier collagen

if you have good beard you can go for the bald look

Whats Keratin hair treatment? Also Idk why hair removal is worth it I don't have a super hairy body and I I just shave daily I wouldn't do it since I want a beard when I am middle aged.
Idk your ethnicity but i’m mena/med. Very thick beard genetics with dark hair, doesn’t work well with prettyboy looks and leaves razor bumps/acne 24/7.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Idk your ethnicity but i’m mena/med. Very thick beard genetics with dark hair, doesn’t work well with prettyboy looks and leaves razor bumps/acne 24/7.
Is hair removal permanent? I want to be able to grow a beard in 30s

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Is hair removal permanent? I want to be able to grow a beard in 30s
Not really, once you’re done with the main essions you have to do a maintenance session every 2 months or so. Hair grows back eventually in 2 years maybe, but they label it as permanente because otherwise women (main clients) wouldn’t get it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and BrahminBoss
I guess I am anglo. But you just need to use an electric blade I get very little bumps

• +1
Not really, once you’re done with the main essions you have to do a maintenance session every 2 months or so. Hair grows back eventually in 2 years maybe, but they label it as permanente because otherwise women (main clients) wouldn’t get it.
But is there a chance it will permanently affect beard density ,growth and fullness?

• Hmm...
If its temporary I would consider it would be nice to not have to shave. But when your 35+ growing a beard will be pretty nice

• +1
But is there a chance it will permanently affect beard density ,growth and fullness?
Probably, but not that mich. i don’t plan on ever having anything more than a light stubble anyways the moment i turn 30.
Do you get it on your beard? Do the skin looks so much better with lasering?
Yes, mainly because i have Oussama’s Guessoum exact pheno and coloring. Very pale skin with very dark hair leaves a horrible shadow, you are never clean shaven. That and razor bump + acne going away is a huge benefit.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and BrahminBoss
I guess I am anglo. But you just need to use an electric blade I get very little bumps
Still i’m pale as dracula with very dark hair, the beard shows underneath the skin.

• So Sad
Probably, but not that mich. i don’t plan on ever having anything more than a light stubble anyways the moment i turn 30.

Yes, mainly because i have Oussama’s Guessoum exact pheno and coloring. Very pale skin with very dark hair leaves a horrible shadow, you are never clean shaven. That and razor bump + acne going away is a huge benefit.
What is the cost in your country and are you planning multiple sessions?

• +1
What is the cost in your country and are you planning multiple sessions?
Anywhere from 600 to 1200 euros for a full therapy (12-20 sessions). Maintenance sessions are paid separately each at a time.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 11126
Anywhere from 600 to 1200 euros for a full therapy (12-20 sessions). Maintenance sessions are paid separately each at a time.
Was going to get it but 1 grand every 2 months is too much. I'll just stick to a good shaving routine unfortunate

• +1
N
Was going to get it but 1 grand every 2 months is too much. I'll just stick to a good shaving routine unfortunate
No bro, at least in my country (eu) it’s 1200 max for the full like 15 session therapy. Then you pay every 2 month a single maintenance session (like 80 euros) to make sure the beard stays away.

• Love it
Can you recommend razors that don’t leave a stubble shadow

• +1
Can you recommend razors that don’t leave a stubble shadow
I don't grow much to begin with but I use the philips series 2000. Disposable blades and shaving cream make my acne worse.

• Love it
Wrong.

Skin and hair is life in any age group, specially past 30.

If you retain good collagen and hair past 30 you will mog your age group in a disproportionate manner.

If you retain a good collagen and hair past 40 your presence will be absolutely striking near people of your age group

Jared Leto at 50, absolutely mogger

Wrong.

Skin and hair is life in any age group, specially past 30.

If you retain good collagen and hair past 30 you will mog your age group in a disproportionate manner.

If you retain a good collagen and hair past 40 your presence will be absolutely striking near people of your age group

Jared Leto at 50, absolutely mogger

View attachment 2451736
It matters way more younger also by skin I mainly meant clear complexion unless your health is bad everyone 16-25 age range should have good collagen levels acne is the main falio for these people

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Why would it look so much better
People who can’t grow a beard always have better skin, even if you shave there’s still follicles under the skin that make it waay worse than area where beard doesn’t grow

• So Sad
People who can’t grow a beard always have better skin, even if you shave there’s still follicles under the skin that make it waay worse than area where beard doesn’t grow
What about delon he could grow full beard and looked good without laser

What about delon he could grow full beard and looked good without laser
I’m talking about skin only, look at teens who haven’t been able to grow a beard yet

• Hmm...