Skin care suggestions please

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
keeping it short but...
Rn I really want to maxx out my skin, so based on my current routine what practices can I add? (Also I know my skin colour is dearth teir, I’m taking carotenoids Rn to fix that and if that doesn’t work I’m doing MT2).
Also any way to get rid of fucking freckles? They look fucking shit.

Attachments

• AF4AFB3B-B587-49F9-9D5E-D7ECB22F0C33.png
    AF4AFB3B-B587-49F9-9D5E-D7ECB22F0C33.png
    477 KB · Views: 49
  • 06323DF7-701D-420D-8373-9286CD52052E.png
    06323DF7-701D-420D-8373-9286CD52052E.png
    556.8 KB · Views: 54
Forgot to give my routine, it’s:
wash my face with water each morning, Sunscreen/moisturiser (2 in 1) each morning as of 3 days ago, and cleanser in the shower (w cold water, if that matters)

shave your head

Last edited:
what is the cause of freckles/hyperpigmentation? Birthmarks, or other stuff?

Before you do anything drink amap water for a week straight and cut out every other drink and all junk food. Might be diet related or hormonal

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
Before you do anything drink amap water for a week straight and cut out every other drink and all junk food. Might be diet related or hormonal
Amap water? But yeah I’ll be sure to take this reccomendation into account because it only makes sense to test that out, along with more sleep each night

Go get some sun bruv

I
Increased melanin in response to uv exposure for freckles, melanin prevents damage to DNA. It’s all more or less increased melanin content, birthmarks are just genetic fuckups causing excess melanin.

Forgot to give my routine, it’s:
wash my face with water each morning, Sunscreen/moisturiser (2 in 1) each morning as of 3 days ago, and cleanser in the shower (w cold water, if that matters)
My routine is pre simple and a few extra steps
Am: cleanse, toner, moisturiser, sunscreen
Pm: cleanse, toner, moisturiser, tretinoin
Aloe Vera gel mask in between cleanse and tone if I have the time in the morning, a commercial face mask replacing toner and moisturiser for pm once a week. There was a comprehensive skincare guide posted on here a while back, I’ll link it here once I get home if u want

• +1
Genetics unfortunately I just have freckles, and the thing on my chins a bruise

• So Sad
Get perscreption for you're acne, (not accutane) and spam some of The Ordinary brand shit. It worked for me lol

• +1
Recommend me a good cleanser/toner whatever to cleanse my face that doesn't cost a fuck ton

Right now I use some cheap generic soft facial scrub every few days, organic witch hazel and some cheap ass moisturizer, might add retin a if I can get my hands on it

• +1
Tretinoin vaseline and facewash and reapply. When going out put sunscreen

keeping it short but...
Rn I really want to maxx out my skin, so based on my current routine what practices can I add? (Also I know my skin colour is dearth teir, I’m taking carotenoids Rn to fix that and if that doesn’t work I’m doing MT2).
Also any way to get rid of fucking freckles? They look fucking shit.

• +1