(SKIN CARE UPDATE) Microneedled 3 times in 3 months & used Blue & Red Light Therapy every day, baring the weeks after microneedling for 7 months.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Average looking curry after skin care maxing.

Photo 3 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, datboijj and 1 other person
meanwhile u can use tretinoin standalone and get superior results for cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
before picture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
meanwhile u can use tretinoin standalone and get superior results for cheaper

Save the flashy words and link me an explanation to what the fuck that is?

Is that a variation of vitamin C serum? If so I am using an Italian vitamin C serum brand.

Is that a variation of vitamin C serum? If so I am using an Italian vitamin C serum brand.
retin A... waste of 7 months without it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573 and Deleted member 6908

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

How are you red username colour and don't know what tf tret is. Baffling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, macbeth, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
retin A... waste of 7 months without it tbh
Fuck retina , no one wants facial volume loss. Normal skincare products are enough retinas just a cope for ugly kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Fuck retina , no one wants facial volume loss. Normal skincare products are enough retinas just a cope for ugly kids
not for anti aging, keep using jew products with limited clinical data when tretinoin has been proven to work in robust studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 10104
not for anti aging, keep using jew products with limited clinical data when tretinoin has been proven to work in robust studies
Vitamin c and copper peptides mog

Vitamin c and copper peptides mog
i use vit c myself and read all the clinical studies and its not great tbh, it is candy compared to tretinoin. make sure ur using l-abscorbic acid btw

idk about copper peptides haven't researcbed them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and jackieboy21
Screenshot 20210109 052138
when u lose all the mog battles

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 6908
is your maxilla recessed?

I dunno you tell me.

My right side maxilla is and that's why it's hidden from the camera shot.

Stands out more in shitty camera lens pictures.

I dunno you tell me.

My right side maxilla is and that's why it's hidden from the camera shot.

Stands out more in shitty camera lens pictures.

I dont really know.. but if this is not sign of maxilla recession? If you have those lines in below your eye? I could be wrong.

Attachments

• lambory.png
    lambory.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 169
i use vit c myself and read all the clinical studies and its not great tbh, it is candy compared to tretinoin. make sure ur using l-abscorbic acid btw

There was a thread on here claiming there pretty good and they got great reviews on the ordinary. The only reason i dont use tret is because were young . I think its great for people in there 30’s but whilst your younger than that you just need to look after your skin well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 7076
There was a thread on here claiming there pretty good and they got great reviews on the ordinary. The only reason i dont use tret is because were young . I think its great for people in there 30’s but whilst your younger than that you just need to look after your skin well
proactive is better than reactive looksmaxxing, remember that

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and jackieboy21
I dont really know.. but if this is not sign of maxilla recession? If you have those lines in below your eye? I could be wrong.

So MSE OR Bimax?

I'm soon 29. So give it a year or two then right?

It is great for me. May be you need to switch to my Italiano brand?

It is great for me. May be you need to switch to my Italiano brand?
it definenetly brightened my skin but the 'glow' is 95% from tretinoin and maybe 5% from vit c

• +1
you need to get leaner

DUDE YOU ARE OBESE

YOU WEIGHT MORE THAN ME DESPITE BEING 3-4 INCHES SMALLER AND I'M STILL GETTING LEANER EVERYDAY

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU HAVE ACCEPTABLE BODYFAT DESPITE BEING 20%+ YOU FAT CURRY MANLET

ALSO YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT AND NO SANE PERSON WILL CONSIDER YOU "MUSCULAR"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 6908
DUDE YOU ARE OBESE

YOU WEIGHT MORE THAN ME DESPITE BEING 3-4 INCHES SMALLER AND I'M STILL GETTING LEANER EVERYDAY

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU HAVE ACCEPTABLE BODYFAT DESPITE BEING 20%+ YOU FAT CURRY MANLET

ALSO YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT AND NO SANE PERSON WILL CONSIDER YOU "MUSCULAR"

You can tell the jealousy. So transparent. Thing with you Zoomers is your social skills are so shit that you're terrible at hiding why you are saying what you are saying. EVEN through the internet. It's quite sad and pathetic at the same time. Just look at all the caps and block lettering. It's like a 12 year old in a playground trying hard as hell to impress and be masculine, when really he's only 12. In your case, you are only an incel.

What are you looking at in that picture?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
You can tell the jealousy. So transparent. Thing with you Zoomers is your social skills are so shit that you're terrible at hiding why you are saying what you are saying. EVEN through the internet. It's quite sad and pathetic at the same time. Just look at all the caps and block lettering. It's like a 12 year old in a playground trying hard as hell to impress and be masculine, when really he's only 12. In your case, you are only an incel.
m8 are you actually this delusional. i am using caps because i've already told you you're fat 8 times. you just don't seem to want to listen.

curry pheno + high bodyfat + manlet = greasy indian janitor

lose weight you fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
m8 are you actually this delusional. i am using caps because i've already told you you're fat 8 times. you just don't seem to want to listen.

curry pheno + high bodyfat + manlet = greasy indian janitor

lose weight you fat fuck

Yeah yeah. You're a jealous little incel that has the body of a twig. No body with a good physique talks the way you do.

I am done analysing you. You're too unimportant. You're a Zoomer. Below average and really bitchy. Ugly + High Estrogen = life of doomer misery. It's quite clear to see what type of product of society you are. Keep browsing tik-tok and instagram and looking at all these frauded photos while poking your wrist with a compass.

I mogged you when I was young and robust and I mog you now with an average gym physique and that really will need to be where this discussion ends.

Last edited:
I bet that you would be a chadlite or chad in India.

not everyone with maxilla recession has it inlcuding me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Why do you ask that? No I don't? Am I looking like an alchi or junkie or something?
No man. Good thing 👍🏻 most guys your age drink alot. Even guys that are my age. That's why I asked. I don't drink either

• +1
No man. Good thing 👍🏻 most guys your age drink alot. Even guys that are my age. That's why I asked. I don't drink either

Depends on the guys in their late 20s and early 30s you notice I guess, but yeah thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yeah yeah. You're a jealous little incel that has the body of a twig. No body with a good physique talks the way you do.

I am done analysing you. You're too unimportant. You're a Zoomer. Below average and really bitchy. Ugly + High Estrogen = life of doomer misery. It's quite clear to see what type of product of society you are. Keep browsing tik-tok and instagram and looking at all these frauded photos while poking your wrist with a compass.

I mogged you when I was young and robust and I mog you now with an average gym physique and that really will need to be where this discussion ends.
m8 i already posted my physique once after you called me a twink before and after realizing how brutally i mog you you just straight up did not reply anymore JFL

btw, i probably have 10x the free testosterone you have you low t curry narcy

Clean your room, it looks like India.

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman