SKIN COLOR IS FUCKING TERA COPE

You’re not white. Bbc has more appeal than ethnics. I’m sorry.@deNNN @Blackgymmax
236530f0f4f0a64cb0e6ba560abe6aef3c986c9b_00.jpg

is this ethnic or med @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You’re not white. Bbc has more appeal than ethnics. I’m sorry.@deNNN @Blackgymmax
Latinx have high SMV and Gooks have kpop niche. But arabs, non-kpop gooks and curries are incels idk where the arab slayer meme came from. Especially now with Taliban failio.

Tales so you can cope better.
Cope with what exactly? I’m deathnic, I’m not white. Just accepting the sad reality of things. Absolutely not tales, one of my best friends who is darkskin is currently dating a ghetto Arab girl and countless other cases when I was in high school. Btw the black guys I’m friends with come from high class neighborhoods and are smart, respectable guys but they don’t attract high class women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17920
Latinx have high SMV and Gooks have kpop niche. But arabs, non-kpop gooks and curries are incels idk where the arab slayer meme came from. Especially now with Taliban failio.
arabs are acc hard slayers in Europe as well. Their masc frame is something the nordics here cant compete with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 17920
ill try @the BULL next, prob has insane smv cuz dark loox
i don't bother with tinder anymore. girls have told me that if they saw me they wouldn't believe i'm real, meanwhile mtn blackcels get 99+ likes

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, androgenic, Allornothing and 4 others
i don't bother with tinder anymore. girls have told me that if they saw me they wouldn't believe i'm real, meanwhile mtn blackcels get 99+ likes
just move to america theory

yup

if i would run u would get 0 likes, no one would think models are on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and the BULL
do u live in scandi?
ye stokcohlm, guy blackgymmax talking about isnt doing good, no black has done good for me.

med passing arabs can prob do very good, guys that have laurence coke or safir coloring do good

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
ye stokcohlm, guy blackgymmax talking about isnt doing good, no black has done good for me.
tinder isnt for ethnics here though. Its mostly in parties and clubs im seeing these arabs pulling bad bitches. U could try run a arab dude in tinder though and see if they get matches.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
tinder isnt for ethnics here though. Its mostly in parties and clubs im seeing these arabs pulling bad bitches. U could try run a arab dude in tinder though and see if they get matches.
arabs do ok, but meds do better. idk hard to get actual legit stuff from parties etc since its anecdotal and u can tunnel vision on shit because of personal bias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
also look at updated messages, nordics usually have worse soft features so it makes sense

yup

if i would run u would get 0 likes, no one would think models are on tinder
idk bro i just have morphed pheno. there are other gl ppl i know that flop on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I always said it's just a trend. I don't think black would have been a slayer in the 1920s. but now thanks to instagram and tiktok, as well as the fact that the leaders in zoomer-media are blacks, everything is completely different. An even clearer example of this is kpop artists.

• JFL
No way you’re saying this shit bro. Their SMV has become top level in the eyes of the worst women imaginable. Aka women who listen to NBA Youngboy and follow IG accounts like worldstar and theshaderoom. The high class white, MENA, Asian, and even south Asian women will never do a LTR with y’all.
They will do ons they still need bbc who cares about ltr

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back