Skin colour is cope to those saying to whiten my skin it ain't gonna do jack shit what goods it gonna do agains that chad with a better pheno than you

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It's literally all pheno that will decide weather your good looking or not it's nothing we can do to change it to be honest if you got a bad slight of hand it's okay to admit you got a shit hand in life and try and do the best with what 1 can do tbh nothin else we can do we can't hope for perfection

it can't good can try okay a your not that for of to what decide and will It's else got we be literally do honest change hand life bad you a we looking hope you slight do we the can to if it's do shit best all weather or admit in can pheno hand tbh and it's with nothin nothing perfection 1 to got do

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
it can't good can try okay a your not that for of to what decide and will It's else got we be literally do honest change hand life bad you a we looking hope you slight do we the can to if it's do shit best all weather or admit in can pheno hand tbh and it's with nothin nothing perfection 1 to got do

You mocking my writing adds to ironic factor cause you know i am right

read my fucking thread before you start to talk bullshit. literally every south indian man has god tier bones yet you see them rotting in indian sewers 24/7 because of thier black ass skin and dark eyes

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
@Yoyome99 has the right pheno, with the shit skin, he is one step from ascension.
Now you(and me), our problem are bones, yours is pheno too, but bones is deciding.

idk bro i didnt read the original thread tbh

And you took your time out of your day to make that meshed up jumble of words you do care
read my fucking thread before you start to talk bullshit. literally every south indian man has god tier bones yet you see them rotting in indian sewers 24/7 because of thier black ass skin and dark eyes

Dude this is gigacope indians on average are ugly tbh why cause their pheno's are shit
@Yoyome99 has the right pheno, with the shit skin, he is one step from ascension.
Now you(and me), our problem are bones, yours is pheno too, but bones is deciding.

Yoyome does not have the right genes stop coping he lacks the western idealized pheno he will do fine in any asian country in any western country unless you have a masculine pheno it is over you could try and appeal to a small minority of girls which don't get me wrong it's still a massive amount altogether roughly 5 percent of women like the kpop ideal that is a damn large amounts in the west however compared to the bbc masculine pheno's their nothing

Last edited:
And you took your time out of your day to make that meshed up jumble of words you do care

Dude this is gigacope indians on average are ugly tbh why cause their pheno's are shit
you obviously havent been to india if you say that shit. Indian bones >>> many other places easy.
its because their phenotype in skin color and eye color.

you obviously havent been to india if you say that shit. Indian bones >>> many other places easy.
its because their phenotype in skin color and eye color.

India's again a massively large place i am not talking secluded regions like towns or cities i mean on 75 percent of the population they are not good looking on average the ones that are often have white pheno mixtures on average on looks they look shit stop coping even i know my people look shit

India's again a massively large place i am not talking secluded regions like towns or cities i mean on 75 percent of the population they are not good looking on average the ones that are often have white pheno mixtures on average on looks they look shit stop coping even i know my people look shit
man shut the fuck up. you dont know shit. you cant see through color ITS BONES IM TALKING ABOUT IF THEY BONEMOG MOST CAUCASOIDS THEN THE ONLY REASON THEIR SMV IS SO LOW IS BECAUSE OF skin COLOR

man shut the fuck up. you dont know shit. you cant see through color ITS BONES IM TALKING ABOUT IF THEY BONEMOG MOST CAUCASOIDS THEN THE ONLY REASON THEIR SMV IS SO LOW IS BECAUSE OF skin COLOR

I haven't seen this tbh i have looked at the skulls in comparison whites tended to have a few mm more ante projection maybe you are correct however i need some form of data what i have to work off with is just simple differences in skull length offcourse beauty in the west is very eurocentric but what can we do it's the system we got

WHO HAS BETTER BONES
I haven't seen this tbh i have looked at the skulls in comparison whites tended to have a few mm more ante projection maybe you are correct however i need some form of data what i have to work off with is just simple differences in skull length offcourse beauty in the west is very eurocentric but what can we do it's the system we got
its hard to see through really hard to.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
longer midface doesnt mean taller skull by what counts as good
his chin is slightly longer but that doenst mean shit tbh
he has a beta narrow face

Ramus+length>wider face and more projected cheeck bones

View attachment 137968

Ramus+length>wider face and more projected cheeck bones

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

we already know fwhr is more important by studies .
ramus length is legit useless in total atractivness for the most part. sean O pry has a high gonial angle yet is psl 8 and slays
a low gonial anglle is good but its nothing compared to zygos

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

we already know fwhr is more important by studies .

An actual testable law>isolated studies with no meta data.

The facehacking law is jawline and ramus length should give a women a dopamine effect and the only way for a man to get a women is for a man to mog this women in 3 factors ramus length chin projection or angle even narrow faces can be chads depending on eye area a classic example of a pretty boy lite is orb despite being a narrow cucked subhuman in the jaw his eyes are ungodly

Thank fuck someone pointed this out. Reading through his writing is like a small peak into it means to be briefly retarded

Last edited:
An actual testable law>isolated studies with no meta data.

The facehacking law is jawline and ramus length should give a women a dopamine effect and the only way for a man to get a women is for a man to mog this women in 3 factors ramus length chin projection or angle even narrow faces can be chads depending on eye area a classic example of a pretty boy lite is orb despite being a narrow cucked subhuman in the jaw his eyes are ungodly
his eye area is litreally the same in the shape tho dude. my gonial angle is super low and by mandible is horizontally long. so im not even coping.

facehackings theory have many holes and flaws to it its not a law.

keep in mind btw that the one on the top will have mroe forward growth so who mogs now?

What repetitive dull yes your talking to a person who's heard every name in the book
i dont care if you dont care about it. i just find it fun because you respond every single time

i dont care if you dont care about it. i just find it fun because you respond every single time

That says more about you than me all i'm gonna say

his eye area is litreally the same in the shape tho dude. my gonial angle is super low and by mandible is horizontally long. so im not even coping.

facehackings theory have many holes and flaws to it its not a law.

keep in mind btw that the one on the top will have mroe forward growth so who mogs now?

''his eye area is litreally the same in the shape tho dude. my gonial angle is super low and by mandible is horizontally long. so im not even coping.''

Yes but eye area combined with ramus length and jaw body look at the blue line the bottom has a higher projection in the western beauty standards but that's the standards we are using.

''facehackings theory have many holes and flaws to it its not a law.''

Yes his is a theory you have to adjust the argument a little bit not by much but you need to include gonian position eye area and jaw body.

''keep in mind btw that the one on the top will have mroe forward growth so who mogs now?''

Yes but he's got the wrong type of forward growth the hyoid area is to high tbh

''his eye area is litreally the same in the shape tho dude. my gonial angle is super low and by mandible is horizontally long. so im not even coping.''

Yes but eye area combined with ramus length and jaw body look at the blue line the bottom has a higher projection in the western beauty standards but that's the standards we are using.

''facehackings theory have many holes and flaws to it its not a law.''

Yes his is a theory you have to adjust the argument a little bit not by much but you need to include gonian position eye area and jaw body.

''keep in mind btw that the one on the top will have mroe forward growth so who mogs now?''

Yes but he's got the wrong type of forward growth the hyoid area is to high tbh
hyoid area isnt too high .

explain?

my dude even facehack himself says forward growth > gonial angle. sean o pry legit proves this too. forward growth affects the zygos, maxilla , mandible and eye area
forward growth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gonial angle