Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Darker

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I have been MT2 and sunbeds maxing.
Photo was taken in indirect sunlight, indoors. I also attached a "before" photo for comparison.

My red undertones are a pain but it looks a lot better than when I was pale. The ginger beard is still a problem and I will have to go to an even darker skin tone if I want to defeat it with more MT2.

I'm finding it hard to judge where I am on the Fitzpatrick scale attached. I'm also aware that being in the UK I have a cultural bias towards unnatural spray tans so my judgement may not be entirely sound.

Attachments

• IMG_20220916_162835222~2.jpg
    IMG_20220916_162835222~2.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 99fe7cc842791ad5c5efa53ef8fefa15_large.jpg
    99fe7cc842791ad5c5efa53ef8fefa15_large.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220202_145106573~2.jpg
    IMG_20220202_145106573~2.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Impossible to judge because you don't have the same lighting in both fotos.

In the before you have a good color in my opinion.

It looks worse now ngl. It looks like you're either flushing as you're taking the foto or you got a sunburn.

I am taking mt2 as well and I am getting a natural looking orange-brown color.

My phone is too low quality for this shit.

I can take the same photo in the same lighting and get a completely different result.

How the FUCK do I get rid of this flushing / red undertones / sunburn look? I haven't been outside for days, I didn't exercise today, only stimulant I had was coffee a few hours ago...

Attachments

• IMG_20220916_165419912_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    IMG_20220916_165419912_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220916_165419912_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    IMG_20220916_165419912_BURST000_COVER_COMP~2.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 0

I can take the same photo in the same lighting and get a completely different result.

How the FUCK do I get rid of this flushing / red undertones / sunburn look? I haven't been outside for days, I didn't exercise today, only stimulant I had was coffee a few hours ago....

Fuck double post

How the FUCK do I get rid of this flushing / red undertones / sunburn look? I haven't been outside for days, I didn't exercise today, only stimulant I had was coffee a few hours ago...
Did you inject right before taking the foto?

Age and height?

Did you inject right before taking the foto?

Injected about two hours ago. The flushing from that is disgusting but this is just my normal tone.

Injected about two hours ago. The flushing from that is disgusting but this is just my normal tone.
Weird. What is your dose and tanning time?

Considering that you have red facial hair you might be overdoing it.

Also consider that sunbeds have low fraction of uvB rays compared to the sun. You need uvb to really change your skin type. This is why it is ideal to tan in natural sun, especially for people who have skin type one.

Weird. What is your dose and tanning time?

Considering that you have red facial hair you might be overdoing it.

Also consider that sunbeds have low fraction of uvB rays compared to the sun. You need uvb to really change your skin type. This is why it is ideal to tan in natural sun, especially for people who have skin type one.

Dose is 0.5mg E3D, tanning is 6 minutes. I have not been tanning for 1 week though. Any more than 6 minutes and I seem to risk burning due to variance between the power of the beds.

There is no real sun in Scotland so that's not an option unfortunately. The MT2 should be doing the bulk of the work anyway.

I'm inclined to think my MT2 dose needs to be higher to improve my ratio of eumelanin to pheomelanin.

Impressive facial hair + hair + eyebrows

I dont know how to rate psl but I think average/normal looks. Some features like the ones I mentioned above I would say are even above average

As to the question. Yes more MT2 get darker

You look brittish. You mog average Nordics imo (in my opinion) mainly because you have thick eyebrows. Nordics have very thin eyebrows

my guy you are ruining yourself w the british tanning obsession. ditch the drugs and for the sake of your aging, lose the tanning beds.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane