Skin colour - what colour mogs the most?

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
No, this is not race bait. Here is the Fitzpatrick skin type scale.

For each type there's four levels shown, from un-tanned to fully tanned.

You can't change your skin type by tanning, but you can, with my favourite peptide MT2, get up to at least two levels higher than your starting point, if you need to. I don't know if there's any MSH blockers extant that allow you to reduce your level though, since it's not my problem.

In my opinion, 3.3, 3.4 and 4.3 are mogger for most Caucasian phenotypes. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 99fe7cc842791ad5c5efa53ef8fefa15_large.jpg
    99fe7cc842791ad5c5efa53ef8fefa15_large.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
Average white dude color. White pale but slightly red, tan easily to orange

Easier found among southern/western european

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mediterranean

The problem with these kind of charts is they start giving them ethnic features as you get to level 4 and beyond which causes a huge bias.

If I knew Photoshop I'd just do a palette of 24 different Mahers or something.

The problem with these kind of charts is they start giving them ethnic features as you get to level 4 and beyond which causes a huge bias.

If I knew Photoshop I'd just do a palette of 24 different Mahers or something.
well i mean it’s not like ur gonna find any white ppl with the 5 or 6 skin type that’d primarily what blacks and dark indians have. 4 ig is debatable but even then that’s usually for non-whites.

3 imo, 2 is also good

Meeks Mills colouring for ethnics

zach cox for white people

well i mean it’s not like ur gonna find any white ppl with the 5 or 6 skin type that’d primarily what blacks and dark indians have. 4 ig is debatable but even then that’s usually for non-whites.

I think white foids in the UK are in the 5 range with their spray tan. And obviously there are some guys doing that too.

The whiter the better in my opinion. Wish I could go from 3.1 from 1-2 range.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Mediterranean
I would rather be 3

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
It's probably better for ethnic guys with black hair to get more pale and for whites to get a bit tanned if they live in a white country.
I have black hair and currently live in SEA, so I have ordered mequinol 20% to get rid of my tan and maybe go one shade lighter then my original skin color. I tan very easily unfortunately.

Also if your skin gets really damaged by sun it produces more melanin for really long time, I got very sticky tan on my arms, now I use sunscreen all the time

White skin as always. I hate being a brown deathnik pig mutt. I'd give anything to be a skinny taller white guy with average looks, surely beats being a manlet mutt mexican JFL.

White skin with red undertones is the ugliest skin colour. People with that skin get pink with age

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
White skin as always. I hate being a brown deathnik pig mutt. I'd give anything to be a skinny taller white guy with average looks, surely beats being a manlet mutt mexican JFL.
Greycel of the week