Skin experts GTFIH, 2.5% bezoyl peroxide for acne and oily skin

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
@Bewusst

Is facial swelling (non allergic), redness and puffiness normal?
How many weeks does it last?
@larsanova69 you used this before
redpill me on this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and wasted
Bump. Even I have oily skin and acne. I have to wipe that shit off with a towel every other hour :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, SubhumanCurrycel and wasted
No side effects for me, Clindamycin gel mogs though

• +1
Reactions: crazyfishy, Patrick Baitman and SubhumanCurrycel
I only experienced slight redness when using 5% for the very first time and that went away quickly, the other symptoms you listed are concerning though. I’d stop using it or try a different brand if you’re getting swelling and puffiness

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
No after a year of so it fucks up your moisture barrier and your skin gets red so easy

• Woah
No after a year of so it fucks up your moisture barrier and your skin gets red so easy
Shit that fucks with the protective layer of your skin always bugs me tbh, did you feel like your skin was tight?

Shit that fucks with the protective layer of your skin always bugs me tbh, did you feel like your skin was tight?
Yes
It made me dependant on moisturiser otherwise my skin on my cheeks would peel, they are now always slightly red even tho I stopped using.

I had god tier colouring and collagen before it, now its dogshit

• Woah
Yes
It made me dependant on moisturiser otherwise my skin on my cheeks would peel, they are now always slightly red even tho I stopped using.

I had god tier colouring and collagen before it, now its dogshit
Fucking Jew chemicals tbh.
The product ratings were good tho

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Try short contact therapy twice a day. That is you put the benzoyl peroxide on and leave it on for about 10-20 minutes or until it has dried on your skin. Then you simply wash it off with lukewarm/coldish water and then moisturize. Will have almost the same effect for acne without the extra irritation and dryness through out the day.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and crazyfishy
tret and clindamycin or die

Try short contact therapy twice a day. That is you put the benzoyl peroxide on and leave it on for about 10-20 minutes or until it has dried on your skin. Then you simply wash it off with lukewarm/coldish water and then moisturize. Will have almost the same effect for acne without the extra irritation and dryness through out the day.
this

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Benzoyl Peroxide is a pro-oxidant so it actually ages the skin in the long term. I alternate Epiduo (Benzoyl Peroxide + Adapalene) and Tret because Epiduo kills the bacteria while Tret treats inflammation.

I will continue alternating the 2 topicals for another year or so before going back to full tret.

• +1