Skin is extremely dry

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Looked at a picture of myself in 2021. Fucking brutal. Had great skin and some acne but was glass like. Now it’s extremely dry and crunchy

I am using Tret and drinking energy drinks so is this probably the cause? Will it go back to normal after the Tret purge is over and I eat healthy ? My nasal folds and wrinkles look worse with Tret

use moisturizer retard

use cleanser only at night if its dry

wish i had this problem

use moisturizer retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detective
low iq take. no matter how many products i use and how often i wash my face a day it still becomes giga oily almost immediately

Looked at a picture of myself in 2021. Fucking brutal. Had great skin and some acne but was glass like. Now it’s extremely dry and crunchy

I am using Tret and drinking energy drinks so is this probably the cause? Will it go back to normal after the Tret purge is over and I eat healthy ? My nasal folds and wrinkles look worse with Tret
go to the derma nigger

btw ur probably side sleeping and it causes wrinkles

go to the derma nigger,
btw ur probably side sleeping and it causes wrinkles
yup probably why. Also. I want to set up and appointment idk what to say though. That I have truecel skin and I need it to be fixed?

yup probably why. Also. I want to set up and appointment idk what to say though. That I have truecel skin and I need it to be fixed?
just say " i want to get an appointment to doc ...." then when u go to they n say ,i got wrinkles and my skin really dry they will help u dermatologists are the best way of skinmaxx

n i recommend collagenmaxx its mouisturizes your skin (not for aging its just mouisturizes your skin)

btw i saw ur old thread pores cannot be opened or closed they are not a door. a silicone-based foundation will good for pores

caffiene is a diuretic are tard.