Skin is more genetic or skincare is legit?

H

Htrtt

Silver
Not skincare products like moisturizer, cleanser… I’m talking about Tretinoin, hydroquinone… is it cope or legit?

Not skincare products like moisturizer, cleanser… I’m talking about Tretinoin, hydroquinone… is it cope or legit?
depends some people dont respond good to tret and it fucks them up others it doesnt

just get accutane bro

it's genetic

I've had perfect skin my whole life except collagen wise because my life has been shit

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
everyone has different skin. if you have dry skin you need products for dry skin, and if you have oily skin you need products for oily skin. everyone needs at least a basic skincare routine (cleanser + sunscreen). if you're skin is still dry after your basic cleaning you can improve that dryness with a moisturizer and there are also products to treat oily skin. so it all depends on your genetics which basic or more advanced skincare products such as tretinoin or hydroquinone you need.

Tretinoin works on everyone.
The problem is it takes a lot longer than ppl think
they think its like moisturising where you get an instant skin boost.

Using tretinoin is actually closer to lifting weights as an analogy. And for sure, plenty of cucks go to the gym once and then spend the rest of the year polishing their gaming chair with their ass and posting "Gym is cope" threads on incel forums lol
Pajeet

Tretinoin is a type of retinoic acid.
It binds to RARs in your fibroblasts and dermal keratinocytes and accelerates their output of skin tissues. The difference will not even be noticeable until about one year of daily[nightly] usage.
Think of each application of tretinoin like a weightlifting session. You don't expect immediate gains the next day.

Pretty much all legit before and afters on YouTube agree with me on this.
This foid used tret for over a decade and says she didn't notice any improvement until one year in, and mentions nearly everyone gives up on tret just before it actually starts visibly improving ur skin.

Also,
Megadosing oral vitamin c, Beta carotene, some Vitamin A, will help stimulate skin tissues too.
Beta carotene and Vit A will basically supplement the Tretinoin's effects as they all work through the Retinoid Pathway.

Vitamin C stimulates skin tissues through a different pathway than Tretinoin., so its effects stack with Tret.

Zinc, Magnesium, copper are also needed for collagen production btw, but that level of detail should be taken care of by a solid diet.

Hydroquinone is just a depigmenter. It actually causes some damage to your skin tissues. its just useful to correct dark spots.
good luck cel

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Your skin condition is fully genetic, but, all those products you’ve listed is legit and they have helped me have glowing skin and acne-free skin.