Skin is red and itchy from tretinoin

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
Is this common? Am I applying too much (.025) @ once a day right before bed? Should I do it every other day?
Also my skin feels tight
Should I just tanmaxx and get t50 contactmaxx to ethnicmaxx?

The first month i had a lot of irritation, I applid every day with the 0.05 prescription. Eventually the peeling and itchiness went down and i started applying only three days a week, which im doing now. Some night I apply urea cream and some nights i apply nothing. skin is probably de-aged about years in looks. im 26, looked around 28, now looking around 22 or 23.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Use the slugging method. I use the strongest version of tretinoin and ive had issues for months before i started to use the slugging with vaseline method. Now i have no issues whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
The first month i had a lot of irritation, I applid every day with the 0.05 prescription. Eventually the peeling and itchiness went down and i started applying only three days a week, which im doing now. Some night I apply urea cream and some nights i apply nothing. skin is probably de-aged about years in looks. im 26, looked around 28, now looking around 22 or 23.

You really are supposed to look the same 20 to 29 if anything more developed in the later age, it's in your 30's that aging starts to show.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, 2d v2 and Deleted member 20370
what wonders is tret working for u ? use alternayives

You really are supposed to look the same 20 to 29 if anything more developed in the later age, it's in your 30's that aging starts to show.
Most people don’t look the same at 29 as they did 9 years ago

The agepill is brutal

Yeah and as brutal as it is you must take what you can, if you are looking worse at 29 than at 20 you are doing things wrong, you aren't 100% developed at 20 and if you are deteriorated at 29 you are subhuman.

Yeah and as brutal as it is you must take what you can, if you are looking worse at 29 than at 20 you are doing things wrong, you aren't 100% developed at 20 and if you are deteriorated at 29 you are subhuman.
It’s possible to still look good at 29 you’re just not gonna look as good as you did a decade ago

It’s possible to still look good at 29 you’re just not gonna look as good as you did a decade ago

And I guess you also believe you look better at 9 than at 19? fucking retard, you aren't completely developed at 19, this is a picture of tom cruise at 19 and at 32, the wall isn't 30 but 30's as a whole, you are not supposed to be aging in your 20's only those that abused drugs do.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
And I guess you also believe you look better at 9 than at 19? fucking retard, you aren't completely developed at 19, this is a picture of tom cruise at 19 and at 32, the wall isn't 30 but 30's as a whole, you are not supposed to be aging in your 20's only those that abused drugs do.

View attachment 2067046
I’m talking about people over 18 not prepubescent children you fuckin imbecile Jill yourself

I’m talking about people over 18 not prepubescent children you fuckin imbecile Jill yourself

the only imbecile here is you, dumb fucking idiot I just proved you wrong with a single picture, also there is no almost difference between 17 and 18 so you mnight as well say +14-15 since it's at that age that you start looking like an adult