Skin lightening is cope

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
Stop coping with skin lighening. The only shit that works is injecting a shit ton of gluthatione. Vitamin c is a cope at best it will make ur skin like 1 shade lighter but only temporary, niacinamide wont do jack shit, kojic acid more like copic acid, azelaic isnt gonna do shit,the only skin lightener which might possibly work outside of injecting gluthatione is hydroquinone but good luck getting ur hands on that nowadays. Also hydroquinone cant evenly lighten ur skin. It will give u some light patches and leave other parts dark jfl. And on top of that its temporary and to even have any effects u have to use for a long time. Skin lightening products are made in chinktown, their designed for niggers with yellow skin or light brown skin not dark skin

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
IMG 9527

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
@enchanted_elixir skin lightening stack isn't cope. Anything else I have no comment on.

@Piratecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Cope Hydroquinone makes your skin uniform, one of its primary purpose is to treat discoloration caused by pigmentation.
Dark charcoal skin is obviously harder to lighten it just takes longer but can still be lightened many dark sheboons already did this.