Skin Lightening Update

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
My skin lightening is going so well that I'm starting to get sunburnt if I go outside to get some food or whatever without putting sunscreen on.

Glutathione + Kojic Acid + Sunscreen + Tret

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Kater Maxxing, NateJacobs and 10 others
How long did it take for you to see effects?

Great idea, Tyrone.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and oldcelloser
Wait what color are you at now and what color did you start off as?

Wait what color are you at now and what color did you start off as?
brown to light brown

my legs are the darkest (indian skin color)

abdomen/torso and thighs are like klay thompson/steph curry

arms neck face like kelly oubre/will smith

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, KING REIDYZ, Deprived and 2 others
brown to light brown

my legs are the darkest (indian skin color)

abdomen/torso and thighs are like klay thompson/steph curry

arms neck face like kelly oubre/will smith
Nigga are you trying to look like a coloring book?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and MakinMogReturns
Imagine being that guy that didn't do research:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
The guy still says it's worth it

I know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was punking you

Confused Dog GIF

• JFL
I swear I read somewhere there were major side-effects though. Don't get it.

Can't remember but it was in early 2021.

• Hmm...
How long do u leave it on before washing it off, I feel like it hasn’t done much for me
no more than 30 secs. i use it as my regular soap

• +1
what’s your skin type? Is Kojic acid good for dry skin?

how much Glutathione do you take?

My skin lightening is going so well that I'm starting to get sunburnt if I go outside to get some food or whatever without putting sunscreen on.

good job; soon you will look like this bhai
i was bullied a lot because of my complexion GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and thereallegend

What kind of glutathione/kojic acid are you using? Pills, soap? And what strength of Tret?

What kind of glutathione/kojic acid are you using? Pills, soap? And what strength of Tret?
Liposomal glutathione, Kojic Acid Soap, 0.05% Tretinoin

Doesn’t matter how much you lighten your skin, as a curry you’ll always be low SMV :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and thereallegend
Liposomal glutathione, Kojic Acid Soap, 0.05% Tretinoin
Can you link the source for L gluta and kojic acid soap. Do you use the soap on your face and how many times a day?

Can you link the source for L gluta and kojic acid soap. Do you use the soap on your face and how many times a day?
The company is Kojie San. I use the soap as my main soap all over my body.

Those are some cute copes. Im using hydroquinone with tret and kojic acid soap for 3 weeks already, no results so far

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deprived
Anyone know how to go from olive to lighter?

Anyone know how to go from olive to lighter?

Hydroquinone anything else is cope without including this chemical at least, except if your natural tone was lighter before, then tretinoine and sunscreen would help

• JFL
Hydroquinone anything else is cope without including this chemical at least, except if your natural tone was lighter before, then tretinoine and sunscreen would help
Look up Tatianna Sforza. You're spreading dangerous information here about HQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
The company is Kojie San. I use the soap as my main soap all over my body.
How much of a difference are you seeing with this routine? And is there any point wearing sunscreen if I avoid the sun?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
Hydroquinone is fine for local hyperpigmentation, I'm using it on my upper lips right now. For whole body it's going to lower collagen and damage the skin

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Youre already lightskin in the higher appeal range, this is cope. Your psl and pheno are just low lol

• JFL
You need a mandible and a good body and youd have thebresults you want or better eye area. You really dont need much as a lightskin. The bar is extremely low

why not add nac & vitamic c ?

Coon

Hydroquinone is fine for local hyperpigmentation, I'm using it on my upper lips right now. For whole body it's going to lower collagen and damage the skin
Lmao I never said to use hydroquinone all over your body. Of course I was referring only to the face.
Look up Tatianna Sforza. You're spreading dangerous information here about HQ.

I’m not ethnic like people in this thread so I’m mostly trying to regain the skin tone I had as a kid. If you’re black or south Asian then hydroquinone is risky indeed. I know about exogenous ochronosis but even in darker skinned individuals it shouldn’t happen unless you keep using it over the 3 months standard treatment.

You need a mandible and a good body and youd have thebresults you want or better eye area. You really dont need much as a lightskin. The bar is extremely low
Cope

It is often recommended for local hyperpigmentation to use it over the whole face in order to not lighten that area more than the rest