Skin lightening

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Just wanted to follow up here, if anyone has had any luck with this?

Particularly with topical glutathione, kojic acid, vitamin c ferulic, retinol/ retin a, or some surgical procedure?

Not interested in hydroquinone (permanent skin damage) or IV glutathione (too much load for liver)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
what race are u

giphy.gif
drink cum

Curry moment

Particularly with topical glutathione, kojic acid, vitamin c ferulic, retinol/ retin a, or some surgical procedure?

Not interested in hydroquinone (permanent skin damage) or IV glutathione (too much load for liver)
All of this is cope. The only way to lighten skin is through skin bleaching.

bleach creams only work

This rapper foid straight up admits to skin bleaching and compares it to getting a nose job. She's right tbh. Bleaching your skin is no different from getting a nose job, straightening your hair etc, you're trying to attain a more Europeanized look. Soy boys and libs seething but she's right.

She uses the brand Whitenicious to lighten her skin. Not sure which product she buys from them but you might wanna look into it.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Try this

Yes, I started this experiment on my skin from October 23 for 25 days where I am Vitamin C-maxing, taking Retinol [ 21 mg per-day ], drinking Green Tea and eating some carrots for beta-carotene.
Will post my results [along with pictures] on November 17.......
Will tag you. ✌🏼

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
what race are u
I identify as genetic garbage, but that's not on most census forms.
I am half white Hispanic, quarter Persian Farsi, quarter Punjabi/pashtun/curry if that makes sense

Yes, I started this experiment on my skin from October 23 for 25 days where I am Vitamin C-maxing, taking Retinol [ 21 mg per-day ], drinking Green Tea and eating some carrots for beta-carotene.
Will post my results [along with pictures] on November 17.......
Will tag you. ✌🏼
You are ingesting the vitamin c and retinol, or you are applying it topically? Are you a curry? If so what type?

You are ingesting the vitamin c and retinol, or you are applying it topically? Are you a curry? If so what type?
Ingesting Vitamin C via Lemon water and retinol via capsules..... Yes, I am Indian from Western-India.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9389