Skin lightening

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
Kojic and Gluta are enough. Everything else is icing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, Kristin, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Kojic and Gluta are enough. Everything else is icing.
I'm pretty brown though plus I have really bad hyperpigmentation. Should i still just that kojic and gluta?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, RAMU KAKA, 0hMan and 1 other person
id suggest against it unless you already have northern features and even then i think a tan and some orange tones would be a good idea too. If you have a wide nose, wider face and thick lips like alot of south south asians lightening ur skin looks uncanny

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and 3 others
id suggest against it unless you already have northern features and even then i think a tan and some orange tones would be a good idea too. If you have a wide nose, wider face and thick lips like alot of south south asians lightening ur skin looks uncanny
Interesting take I'll think about it

I'm pretty brown though plus I have really bad hyperpigmentation. Should i still just that kojic and gluta?
Up to you, if you just stick to it, you'll have to use them a lot, If you spread yourself out with more supplements, less so.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Up to you, if you just stick to it, you'll have to use them a lot, If you spread yourself out with more supplements, less so.
Makes sense. Thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Please, you don't want to look uncanny.
I think i'll try it for a month and see how it goes. If i start to look uncanny then ill just jump into a pit of fire or something idk

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Curry detected

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and becomingnearperfect
Curry detected
6BC9644C 2276 47E0 BEEC 0FB068FB1190

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, RAMU KAKA and becomingnearperfect
Nonsense

• +1
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 22553 and 1 other person
theres a lot more stuff that lightens skin that you arent using. kojic acid is a meme dont listen to enchanted he has no experience with this.

• +1
theres a lot more stuff that lightens skin that you arent using. kojic acid is a meme dont listen to enchanted he has no experience with this.
Lol sure. Can I dm you to talk about this?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
can you list what work best?

can you list what work best?

MSM NAC vit C tretinoin plus azelaic acid progesterone and if you want to bleach even more then topical hydroquinone

• +1
Reactions: shychad
how many gram of each for muh liver cancer?

MSM NAC vit C tretinoin plus azelaic acid progesterone and if you want to bleach even more then topical hydroquinone
how many gram of each for muh liver cancer?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
These will only work from inside and the results are very minimal and doesn't last long, Hydroquinone shouldn't be applied directly on the skin. There are many process in skin lightening will be making a full thread soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, RAMU KAKA, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
You need a exfolating regime and a lightening regime.

M- exfoliate
T- lightening
All the way til saturday
And then you take a break on sunday

You exfoliating regime will include: kojic acid soap, glycolic acid serum, lactic acid peel
Your lightening regime will inlcude: hydroquinone 4% mixed with tret.

This plus sun protection, spf 100 La roche posay anthelios chemical sunscreen

DM me if you have questions

• +1
These will only work from inside and the results are very minimal and doesn't last long, Hydroquinone shouldn't be applied directly on the skin. There are many process in skin lightening will be making a full thread soon.
lol ive tried it for myself and i went down two skin shades even when i was basking in the sun. if youre already dark its not much results but if you are medium dark like me then they work extremely well.

• +1
You need a exfolating regime and a lightening regime.

M- exfoliate
T- lightening
All the way til saturday
And then you take a break on sunday

You exfoliating regime will include: kojic acid soap, glycolic acid serum, lactic acid peel
Your lightening regime will inlcude: hydroquinone 4% mixed with tret.

This plus sun protection, spf 100 La roche posay anthelios chemical sunscreen

DM me if you have questions
Has this actually worked for u guys or anyone u know or are u just saying random shit?

lol ive tried it for myself and i went down two skin shades even when i was basking in the sun. if youre already dark its not much results but if you are medium dark like me then they work extremely well.
Forever? Just from supplements? I can't believe that I am pretty lightskin and I didn't got much results from supplements

Forever? Just from supplements? I can't believe that I am pretty lightskin and I didn't got much results from supplements
MSM progesterone and vit c (all oral) lightened me tf out, my friend even commented on it and we see each other pretty often so its not like he saw me after a while where the lightening effect would be more pronounced. tretinoin and azelaic acid is also an extremely effective bleaching agent.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and OogaBooba
Has this actually worked for u guys or anyone u know or are u just saying random shit?
Yes that mentioned products are legit first exfoliating then lightening then moisturising

• +1
MSM progesterone and vit c (all oral) lightened me tf out, my friend even commented on it and we see each other pretty often so its not like he saw me after a while where the lightening effect would be more pronounced. tretinoin and azelaic acid is also an extremely effective bleaching agent.
Yeah supplements can lighten you but to maintain it you have to continue taking it if you stop it will go back to normal. Is this the same with you?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
B
Bhai ye sab 100₹ mai milega kya? Ek thread lao please /s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_explorer, Navnith, baku9 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and RAMU KAKA
Tu bhi chord de, jab tu sota rahega na, tab tere mu pe gobar mal ke chala jaunga
Mai pehle se he gora hu gobar laga laga ke tu bhi laga le 100 ₹ Mai aa jayega

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Yeah supplements can lighten you but to maintain it you have to continue taking it if you stop it will go back to normal. Is this the same with you?
i cant tell because i only did it as an experiment in the winter i started tanning again and stopped the supps. i dont mind to continue taking it as it makes my skin and lashes better anyway along with 0 side effects and pretty cheap.

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
Yes that mentioned products are legit first exfoliating then lightening then moisturising
Interesting ill look into it, thanks for that.

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
i cant tell because i only did it as an experiment in the winter i started tanning again and stopped the supps. i dont mind to continue taking it as it makes my skin and lashes better anyway along with 0 side effects and pretty cheap.
Bhai can you pls pm me the links of producta you used msm and progesterone

Bhai can you pls pm me the links of producta you used msm and progesterone

Use whatever you get. Msm from amazon progesterone ( Susten 100 mg) only to be used right before bed.

Is msm 100 mg good?

Plan to use kojic acid soap, glutathione, msm and liposomal vitamin C to lighten my skin tone.
Is there anything else that I should get or replace that would get me more bang for the buck. Or if you have any cheaper amazon links for the same stuff.

kojic acid soap: Amazon product ASIN B0BL6LSPBHglutathione: Amazon product ASIN B0BX55X1CXmsm: Amazon product ASIN B000NRXNRCvit c: glutathione: Amazon product ASIN B0BX55X1CXmsm: Amazon product ASIN B000NRXNRCvit c: Amazon product ASIN B088YG3YRL
What's the results lol

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga