Skin lightening

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
how can skin be lightened? As far as I am aware the safer end of options would be to take vitamin c orally, apply it topically and take supplements such as msm. But I’m sure there is more effective alternatives. I don’t want to use hydroquinone since it’s quite risky to put it all over your face. Although, I do have the 4% prescription. Anyone got any esoteric skin lightening stacks?

There's a thread somewhere on botb, something with tyrosinase inhibitors and the stuff you mentioned. Also better threads on colouring optimisation

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and okwiwhd
Sddefault

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aleksander, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
Skin whitening is retarded

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
There's a thread somewhere on botb, something with tyrosinase inhibitors and the stuff you mentioned. Also better threads on colouring optimisation
I think this was the eye lightening thread.

vit c, NAC, gluta, MSM, sunscreen, acid exfoliants 1-3x a week, get enough sun not too much obv.

That's all i know off the top of my head, if u know anymore pls send bro i'm tryna get white and pretty

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
vit c, NAC, gluta, MSM, sunscreen, acid exfoliants 1-3x a week, get enough sun not too much obv.

That's all i know off the top of my head, if u know anymore pls send bro i'm tryna get white and pretty
That's about it other than hydroquinone and tyrosinase inhibitors like kojic acid