Skin lightening

Zexiiscarmi

Zexiiscarmi

16yo,6ft, speaks Spanish
Help my family recently moved the Caribbean and tropical weather has been making me extremely darker and things like sunscreen aren't readily available here (bc the majority is black)and I don't want to do any harsh skin lightening treatments. It sounds shitty but I don't like the darker tone on myself is there anything I can do to combat this??

Or just be like my insecure dark skinned friend who said no and "its my insecurity and I need to live with it"🤓

Or just be like my insecure dark skinned friend who said no and "its my insecurity and I need to live with it"🤓
I
Yeah, kojic acid try getting a soap or bodywash with that. Sunscreen is a must either way to protect your collagen in the long run
The kojic acid would be the best method as sunscreen is hard to come by here

Good pure kojic acid is harder to come by than just sunscreen.

Help my family recently moved the Caribbean and tropical weather has been making me extremely darker and things like sunscreen aren't readily available here (bc the majority is black)and I don't want to do any harsh skin lightening treatments. It sounds shitty but I don't like the darker tone on myself is there anything I can do to combat this??
kojic acid not the soap