[Skin megathread] ITT we post skincare routines

Well I read somewhere that the doctor who created the dermaroller said you must apply pressure if you want to see results.
Yeah that is definitely true. But the dermastamper actually applies the correct pressure automatically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Nibba I have some pigmentation due to former pimples that still remains. Would dermastamping help with that?

• +1
@Nibba I have some pigmentation due to former pimples that still remains. Would dermastamping help with that?
Yes as well as exfoliant and sodium sulfacetamide cream

• +1
  • +1
For which boyo

Actually, I think it would be better if you made a Dermastamping guide. That's be pretty dope, NGL

• +1
Actually, I think it would be better if you made a Dermastamping guide. That's be pretty dope, NGL
Yeah I'll work on it later tonight cuz I got fuck all to do tonight at school t b h

• +1
@Nibba Critique my skincare routine. I can include brands if you want me too

Morning
-Eye cream
-Facial moisturizer

Evening (after shower)
-Benzyl Peroxide Cream 10%
-Eye cream

I purchased some Retinol cream to see if that would help with the Acne pigmentation/scaring around my face and below my chin. I also have back-acne, so it would be nice to get rid of that at some point too

• +1
@Nibba Critique my skincare routine. I can include brands if you want me too

Morning
-Eye cream
-Facial moisturizer

Evening (after shower)
-Benzyl Peroxide Cream 10%
-Eye cream

I purchased some Retinol cream to see if that would help with the Acne pigmentation/scaring around my face and below my chin. I also have back-acne, so it would be nice to get rid of that at some point too
If I were you I would use cleanser then use the retinol every night and put moisturizer on top of that. Start dermastamping if need be. I can explain that to you if you want or just look in the group chat I think I can't remember if I posted it there lol.

Moisturize and cleanser in the morning and youre good

• +1
If I were you I would use cleanser then use the retinol every night and put moisturizer on top of that. Start dermastamping if need be. I can explain that to you if you want or just look in the group chat I think I can't remember if I posted it there lol.

Moisturize and cleanser in the morning and youre good

Got it

• +1
My @Nibba, any suggestion of how often should I dermaroll with 0.5mm needles?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
Since they're small, I'd say 2-3 times a week
Lol wtf that frequently? I dermarolled like once per 2 weeks lmao.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
Is adapalene better or worse than retin-A?

• +1
It's pretty much the same thing ngl

I use adapalene .10% and it works really well
Can you put it under the eyes?
I already use vitamin c serum btw.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Fucked in the head
Clindamicine twice a day
tretinoine twice a day
both for acne

• +1
Morning (after gym):
1. Neutrogena oil free skin cleanser
2. Jergens natural glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones

Evening:
1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%
3. Antirougeurs daily moisturizer/sunscreen
4. Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots

[Pills]
1. Allergy pills (Zyrtec)
2. Multivitamin (centrum)
3. Fenugreek >500 mg (I take 610)
4. Minocycline from derm for even skin, oil control, and reducing acne-causing bacteria
How much does this cost monthly-wise?

• +1
How much does this cost monthly-wise?
The adapalene and minocycline are kinda expensive since they're prescription but if you're a minor you can get them for nearly free

• +1
The adapalene and minocycline are kinda expensive since they're prescription but if you're a minor you can get them for nearly free
I must remind you I don't live in freedomburg, but money wise how much dollars u spend?

• +1
I must remind you I don't live in freedomburg, but money wise how much dollars u spend?
I don't know my mom buys it for me. Google all of the terms and add it up

• +1
I don't know my mom buys it for me. Google all of the terms and add it up
I wish my parents bough me that type of shit, I'll probably need to legit work or steal something so I can fund my looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
I wish my parents bough me that type of shit, I'll probably need to legit work or steal something so I can fund my looksmaxxing
Kek good luck with that man. Might wanna be careful about talking about stealing since discussing illegal activies are prohibited here

• +1
What to do about dry lips?

• +1
I do what dj Khaled does and apply cocoa butter after every shower

• +1
@Nibba
I just purchased a bottle of vitamin c serum (20% if that makes any difference); where and how do I apply it? And how often? Thanks.

• +1
@Nibba
I just purchased a bottle of vitamin c serum (20% if that makes any difference); where and how do I apply it? And how often? Thanks.
so i take it you're dermastamping? either way, rub it on your whole face after dermastamping and leave on over night. only use it on nights that you dermastamp so your skin doesn't adapt or develop a tolerance to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Immanuel
anybody use hydroquinone?

• +1
Anyone know of what I should use for making my skin whiter/fairer? I've used Fair and Lovely (an Indian product) back in high school, but I stopped because I was unsure of the side effects.

• +1
Anyone know of what I should use for making my skin whiter/fairer? I've used Fair and Lovely (an Indian product) back in high school, but I stopped because I was unsure of the side effects.
4% hydroquinone cream should do the trick

• +1
Kek good luck with that man. Might wanna be careful about talking about stealing since discussing illegal activies are prohibited here
And yet we're always talking about roids :feelsokman:

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
morning: cleanse (any cleanser will do), stridex if pores are prominent. double moisturize (snail cream + cerave in the tub) 50 spf sunscreen

night: oil cleanse (just use regular mineral/baby oil) this really makes my skin feel good. .05% retin A (most important part of the whole routine if you don't use retin-a you can't call yourself a looksmaxxer). double moisturize + vaseline to seal in moisture/prevent retin a flaking.

• +1
Bought some Face scrub and moisturiser with SPF15 and Vitamin C today, feels good.
Gonna put it on tomorrow morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
lol

• +1
Morning

Soothing creme + hylaron acid and spf30

evening
Vitamin A (actually retinol and not vitamin a itself, topically) w/o added ingredients
And twice a weak oxygen creme to exfoliate
and a retin-a creme

retin- a works great but due to my thin skin i’m hesitant to use it more often

occasionally hylaron acid/green tea mask.

• +1
61JoAcrldUL SY550

Anyone use this stuff before? I've been using it for the past few weeks and haven't noticed as much acne, though I can't tell for sure if its working since I had low acne to begin with.

im still waiting for a way to remove a ugly mole from my forhead... all the methods look like it will leave a huge scar
fml
im looking for an honest opinion on how many points my mole drops

im still waiting for a way to remove a ugly mole from my forhead... all the methods look like it will leave a huge scar
fml
im looking for an honest opinion on how many points my mole drops

Share a pic