Skin so dry is driving my bananas

RedDragonSlayer

RedDragonSlayer

赤い東京
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Posts
15,614
Reputation
28,106
Uhhhh fuckkk

Grrr im fucking mad

Ahhhh mmmmm

Öööhhhhh
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop, dnr.niglet and horseman
Uhhhh fuckkk

Grrr im fucking mad

Ahhhh mmmmm

Öööhhhhh
I’ve been dealing with the same shi on my hands cuz I’m a chefcel. It used to be alligator skin, cracking and bleeding when moving my hand. Just use Vaseline or some special cream and It’ll get better. Or make sure you drink water if it might be dehydration
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer
mirin avi
 
  • +1
Reactions: SachaJaat and RedDragonSlayer
I’ve been dealing with the same shi on my hands cuz I’m a chefcel. It used to be alligator skin, cracking and bleeding when moving my hand. Just use Vaseline or some special cream and It’ll get better. Or make sure you drink water if it might be dehydration
Its due to my new skin routine i think. Never been dry like this before

I apply mosturizer after and it burns like hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: dnr.niglet
Its due to my new skin routine i think. Never been dry like this before

I apply mosturizer after and it burns like hell
I love that burn feeling Icl, feels soothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer

Similar threads

nagh
Replies
17
Views
53
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
95iu
Replies
13
Views
54
95iu
95iu
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
35
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
bnugly
Replies
1
Views
22
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
Sierra
Replies
4
Views
36
Tesarossa
Tesarossa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top