[Skin] what percentage of tretinoin ?

Farouk

Farouk

Better by the day
Should i go with less stronger to minimize the risk or just ask a doctor ?

Attachments

• Tretinoin_Tube_Group_2014_grande.png
    Tretinoin_Tube_Group_2014_grande.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 69
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Im using 0.1 from the start, but honestly thinking of using 0.05. Go with 0.05%

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3043
Depends how harsh it is on your skin. I started on 0.025% everyday and now on to 0.05% everyday.

I'd recommend starting off lighter to build tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: Farouk and Deleted member 3195
Should i go with less stronger to minimize the risk or just ask a doctor ?
What do you use it for? And what your age?

I started with 0.025%. I will move up to 0.05% when I finished with my 2 tubes. But that's because I'm older dude.
For acne, i would suggest 0.1%

What do you use it for? And what your age?

I started with 0.025%. I will move up to 0.05% when I finished with my 2 tubes. But that's because I'm older dude.
For acne, i would suggest 0.1%
19yo Ethnic have acne

also do you guys have a solution for nose's blackheads ?

like, real acne? or just e few pimples?

used to be real acne but now its just few pimple
then 0.025% should be alright for starters.

I hardly have any pimples. but whn i do then the 0.025% works pretty well to make that pimple go away soon.

Start at the 0.025% and then move up if it's needed. Probably should consult a doctor before ngl

Probably should consult a doctor before ngl
Imo, in the West everything has gotten so high inhib with this kinda stuff.

With looking up. reading, etc. One can find good info on how to use stuff like tretinoin/retinA pretty safely.

I haven't seen a doctor, since 25 years ago when I got a car accident as a 10 year old child.
But for my latest looksmaxing tests. I supposedly already should had bother my doctor 3 times, for a prescription.
namely for, my:
* tretinoin
* finastride
* monoxidill 5%

Luckily I can get it on the "black/internet market".

Imo, in the West everything has gotten so high inhib with this kinda stuff.

With looking up. reading, etc. One can find good info on how to use stuff like tretinoin/retinA pretty safely.

I haven't seen a doctor, since 25 years ago when I got a car accident as a 10 year old child.
But for my latest looksmaxing tests. I supposedly already should had bother my doctor 3 times, for a prescription.
namely for, my:
* tretinoin
* finastride
* monoxidill 5%

Luckily I can get it on the "black/internet market".
i don't need prescription for that i live in a third world shithole , i can literally find steroids in a random supplement store, pills are very popular in my country so most of drug dealer can get me any medicine i need

i don't need prescription for that i live in a third world shithole , i can literally find steroids in a random supplement store, pills are very popular in my country so most of drug dealer can get me any medicine i need
I Life in The netherlands (europe). and all these things needs presciption of doctor or dermatologist. To get them (tretinoin, finastride, monoxidill 5%).
They are here also very soy, on implementing new medications for sick people. They first want a track record of 10 years of testting and so on before maybe slowly allowed in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I Life in The netherlands (europe). and all these things needs presciption of doctor or dermatologist. To get them (tretinoin, finastride, monoxidill 5%).
They are here also very soy, on implementing new medications for sick people. They first want a track record of 10 years of testting and so on before maybe slowly allowed in.
netherlands!! so you can smoke pot and eat mushroom but youy can't get a fucking cream for your acne.

sound pretty stupid tbh

Started with 0.05% EOD and now at 0.1% ED.

Unless you already have dry skin then I wouldn't bother starting with 0.025%. But I've found 0.1% doesn't make a huge difference compared to 0.05% and in my experience volume seems to matter more than percentage.

• +1
netherlands!! so you can smoke pot and eat mushroom but youy can't get a fucking cream for your acne.

sound pretty stupid tbh
Yep. And, one can also grow maximum 5 marihuana plants.

I started with 0.05 daily and it burned like hell for a week but there's 0 irritation now a month in

• +1