Skin whitening?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
More so, skin lightening.
Is there any way to lighten skin without making it look unnatural? What are all the ways you guys know of. There seems to be only two results I can find, either lightening for skin that is two colored, like spots and shit. Or whitening that literally makes you Snow White, and looks extremely unnatural. Is there not a medium where you can subtly change your entire skin tone just a tad without going all the way white, and without ONLY dealing with pigment spots

bump

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
skincare is making my skin lighter

i think it’s mainly sunscreen preventing me from getting darker

• +1
More so, skin lightening.
Is there any way to lighten skin without making it look unnatural? What are all the ways you guys know of. There seems to be only two results I can find, either lightening for skin that is two colored, like spots and shit. Or whitening that literally makes you Snow White, and looks extremely unnatural. Is there not a medium where you can subtly change your entire skin tone just a tad without going all the way white, and without ONLY dealing with pigment spots
don't go outside and when you do go outside wear long sleeves and pants and a hat with +35 SPF sunscreen

• +1
skincare is making my skin lighter

i think it’s mainly sunscreen preventing me from getting darker
Okay, aren’t you doing just Retin-a and spf?

try kojie san dream white it has kojic acid, collagen and elastin put it on your face/body for like 20 mins and rinse off

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123