skin

N

Norwooder

Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,564
Reputation
2,259
I started doing skincare
cleanse
vit c
moisturizer
morning
then night
cleanse
moisturizer
It worked extremely well for the first 5 days now my skin is fucked again even though I am still doing the routine
anyone else experience this? I might just throw it all in the bin and say fuck it
 
do you have acne?
 
now I do idk why though
had perfect skin 5 days in, like legit crazy good skin, now it is all fucked
its a fucking pain in the ass to get rid of, i took accutane cleared it, then did a morning and night face wash to keep skin clean but its coming back anyways lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder
its a fucking pain in the ass to get rid of, i took accutane cleared it, then did a morning and night face wash to keep skin clean but its coming back anyways lmao
I might just give up on it tbh and wait till it goes away normally (adults don't get acne)
too much stress doing this shit man
 
I might just give up on it tbh and wait till it goes away normally (adults don't get acne)
too much stress doing this shit man
might work for u, dont think it will for me (im 21) and have genetic acne, so it may never go away.
I might just have to fucking take accutane forever lol
 
diet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
cope
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just go with it. If your not in the sun a lot do retin-a 0.025 e3d, red light therapy 20 min daily and cut out 90% of dairy from your diet.
 
All this talk about accutane.... just use old urine on your face. ded srs!
 

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
3
Views
38
BecomingX
BecomingX
simematic
Replies
4
Views
19
simematic
simematic
finessed
Replies
1
Views
29
sonic55555
S
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
26
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ryanlovestolooksmax
Replies
1
Views
42
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top