SKINCARE FOR NASOLABIAL FOLDS

C

CurryCelHater

Bronze
ive been trying some new tiktok skincare items and i have found a few that work really nice. specifically, by this brand called the PHIX. i was skeptical at first, manly cause the owner is a FAGGOT. and my skepticism was correct. although the products themselves are good, he buys them from a skincare whole saler for 1/6 of the price he sells them. none the less i already had the products to try. the phix philler peptide serum (https://onoxa.com/shop/lift-serum/ from the whole saler) works AMAZINGLY WELL for my smile lines. i swear once i put the product on they instantly diminish. this has only gotten better as i use it more often.

the benefits from the serum come from the Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae) Extract i believe. i cant believe the instant difference it makes in my smile lines. im going to order a bulk thing of them.

TLDR: FAGGOT tiktok skincare owner shills his "custom" skincare products from wholesaler, however the skincare products are good none the less. BUY FROM WHOLESALER FOR CHEAP, SUPRISINGLY GOOD PRODUCTS

YOU NEED GOOD JAW DEVELOPMENT, AND A DEVELOPED MAXILLA.

wheres the wholesaler link?