Skincare guide [Sasha777]

sasha777

sasha777

Silver
Here it is,

Morning:

1) Wet face with warm water apply, Foam cleanser, (I use Earth Science Clarifying Facial wash) massage into face or alternative use facial cleaning brush (20-30 seconds) can get any from aliexpress dirt cheap, then pat dry do not wipe off.

2) Apply alcohol free toner I pour onto make up wipe you can use cotton too and then rub into face (I use Thayers, Witch Hasel - Rose Petal).

3) Wait for toner to dry, apply hyaluronic acid to face (I use NOW brand), I put drop on forhead, each cheekbone, chin and nose then proceed to gently rub into face.

4) Wait 5 minutes, apply vitamin C Serum to face (I use mad hippie brand), same direction as 3) apply to each section gently rub into face.

5) Wait 5 minutes, apply BHA to face (I use Cosrx brand), same direction as 3) apply to each section gently rub into face.

6) Wait 10 minutes, apply AHA to face (I use Cosrx brand), same direction as 3) apply to each section gently rub into face.

7) Wait 10 minutes or the AHA to dry and put on moisturizer, this is personal preference I use a hydrating light moisturizer sensitive one. It contains b5 and vit E just make sure doesn't have alcohol and you're sweet.

8) Apply Sunscreen. VERY IMPORTANT DONT WANT TO FK UR SKIN IN THE SUN. (I use Badger Company tinted zinc Oxide sunscreen). Make sure it is zinc as it prevents any sun from entering and fully protecting your face, as you will be putting on Retinol cream at night which makes it sensitive to UV Rays. If you don't know your skin tone, you'll have to test which one, also don't apply to much it is thick so you will need to spread it across your face.

Night: A few things changed

1) Wet face with warm water apply, Foam cleanser, (I use Earth Science Clarifying Facial wash) massage into face or alternative use facial cleaning brush (20-30 seconds) can get any from aliexpress dirt cheap, then pat dry do not wipe off.

2) Apply alcohol free toner I pour onto make up wipe you can use cotton too and then rub into face (I use Thayers, Witch Hasel - Rose Petal).

3) Wait 5 minutes, apply vitamin C Serum to face (I use mad hippie brand), same direction as 3) apply to each section gently rub into face.

4) Wait 5 minutes, apply BHA to face (I use Cosrx brand), same direction as 3) apply to each section gently rub into face.

5) Wait 10 minutes, apply AHA to face (I use Cosrx brand), same direction as 3) apply to each section gently rub into face.

6) Wait 10 minutes or the AHA to dry and apply Retinol (I use RoC Correxion deep wrinkle night cream), I apply it to "problematic areas", even though I have 0 wrinkles, main spots are crows feet, under eye and forehead. If you want to apply everywhere up to you.

7) Wait 10 minutes or the AHA to dry and put on moisturizer, this is personal preference I use a thicker moisturizer at the night any will do wonders.

Supplements:
Biotin
Collagen
Multi
ZMA
Vit D

Extras:
Aztec healing clay can be used weekly, monthly to clean pours.
AHA/BHA peeling masks are good to get aswell, the ordinary have good ones. (max use twice a week- wouldn't over do it).
Face masks/collagen masks (hydrating) can be used weekly, monthly for improvements.

Don't know if I can add links but I have added all the names.

Any questions just ask.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5912, Ultramental and 5 others
ur username is autistic ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Isn’t Sasha a women’s name or are you Russian?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, ThreadMatters and Lev Peshkov
  • Love it
Reactions: sasha777
2h morning routine jfl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Schönling, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 7506 and 1 other person
Spaciba. Ti ochen high iq for a greycel.

• +1
Chad just splashes some water on his face and he fucked your oneitis in all holes years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Random, SoyGune and 5 others
Вы тоже русский?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
where do you buy all this shit though

low iq question but is this more for preventing acne/pimples/reddening or more aimed towards preserving collagen/youthfulness

low iq question but is this more for preventing acne/pimples/reddening or more aimed towards preserving collagen/youthfulness

I'm 24 my guy, so I don't know if this would be beneficial to acne bros, I stopped getting acne at around 18. I'd lean on the side of youthfulness and prevention of wrinkles. Like i mentioned tho I have 0 wrinkles even before I started the routine + I am on and off on it tbh, bcos lazy fuck. But when I do dedicate solid week to it, skin is noticeably improved.

For acne brahs, i'd probably just run a cleanser, toner, pimple cream (not sure which bcos been ages for me), and moisturizer. Keep a decent diet, smash greens do physical activity and you'll be sweet but acne goes eventually so don't worry fam.

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
I'm 24 my guy, so I don't know if this would be beneficial to acne bros, I stopped getting acne at around 18. I'd lean on the side of youthfulness and prevention of wrinkles. Like i mentioned tho I have 0 wrinkles even before I started the routine + I am on and off on it tbh, bcos lazy fuck. But when I do dedicate solid week to it, skin is noticeably improved.

For acne brahs, i'd probably just run a cleanser, toner, pimple cream (not sure which bcos been ages for me), and moisturizer. Keep a decent diet, smash greens do physical activity and you'll be sweet but acne goes eventually so don't worry fam.
I'm 24 too, I just want to establish a good skin routine for my face to keep my young look tbh

• +1
I'm 24 too, I just want to establish a good skin routine for my face to keep my young look tbh

Ight, follow this then bro you'll be sweet. But like i was saying I lazy as fukkk so I do it when I can but it does provide noticeable difference when I follow it. If ur my age, start gyming if ur not already. Smash water, vegetables high proton and you'll be looking sexy as fuark in no time, nohomo

• Woah
Ight, follow this then bro you'll be sweet. But like i was saying I lazy as fukkk so I do it when I can but it does provide noticeable difference when I follow it. If ur my age, start gyming if ur not already. Smash water, vegetables high proton and you'll be looking sexy as fuark in no time, nohomo
this routine feels really time consuming, do you think it's ok to reduce it but do the full thing once a week?

ok but where are pics of ur skin u cuck why would i spend 2 hrs putting shit on if i dont know how i will look like.

this routine feels really time consuming, do you think it's ok to reduce it but do the full thing once a week?

truth it isn't even that time consuming if you do shit while the stuff drys, I don't sit and stand infront of mirror waiting usually just go around do shit. Also the minutes I put down are max times you would ever have to stay, sometimes shit drys in 30 seconds srs. E.g. put on BHA, go pack your backpack for work, come back put on AHA, get changed etc. You could do it once a week and see if it works for you. Or just reduce it, take out the hyaluronic acid and the AHA if you wanted. Anything better than nothing. But yeah it doesn't take me aslong as i've written that's just guessing how long it would dry max on individuals skin

• +1
ok but where are pics of ur skin u cuck why would i spend 2 hrs putting shit on if i dont know how i will look like.

check rate thread , do whatever u want tho ain't no one forcing u my guy

90% of visible aging is caused by the sun, not enough water intake, not enough collagen rich diet, this is essentially all you need to know tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4563 and MewingJBP
dn rd

But unmoggable skincare routine is this:

Morning:
-Cleanser(CeraVe)
-Day Moistrurizer
-Sun cream SPF 40+

Night:
-Cleanser
-Night Moistrurizer
-Retin a(0.025 for everyday use and 0.05 for EOD)

Also it is simple so you wont feel like a fag and ur T will stay high. also all face products are estrogenic so less products=less estrogen=no acne

• +1
dn rd

But unmoggable skincare routine is this:

Morning:
-Cleanser(CeraVe)
-Day Moistrurizer
-Sun cream SPF 40+

Night:
-Cleanser
-Night Moistrurizer
-Retin a(0.025 for everyday use and 0.05 for EOD)

Also it is simple so you wont feel like a fag and ur T will stay high

repped

90% of visible aging is caused by the sun, not enough water intake, not enough collagen rich diet, this is essentially all you need to know tbh

legit. nice avi tho

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
based and high iq

• +1
I think you can improve the order of the products you apply, I'd say, cleanser -> bha -> aha -> toner -> vit C -> hya acid -> moisturizer -> sunscreen.

Even if it works for you the way you do it, don't you think this way makes more sense?

• +1
I think you can improve the order of the products you apply, I'd say, cleanser -> bha -> aha -> toner -> vit C -> hya acid -> moisturizer -> sunscreen.

Even if it works for you the way you do it, don't you think this way makes more sense?

My theory is as follows,

toner after cleanser is pretty common prac to remove any residue the cleanser didn't get for extra cleanness, + witch hazel can supposedly shrink pores,

then the hya acid to plump up skin by hydrating them with this, thereby preventing future "superficial-layer" (top few layers) skin wrinkles/cracks.

Vit C, lightly exfloiates skin, heal sun dmg, act as low lvl sunscreen, lighten rednes n scars,

BHA/AHA i got this info from a friend "
you should use chemical exfolients - light acids that temporarily lower the pH of your skin to break up the bond of dead surface cells. You apply a BHA (beta hydroxy acid) or an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and then the next time you wash your face you'll see a brighter younger layer of skin. The acids that are suitable for daily use (meaning you don't have to wash them off) are below 10% acid (I use 2% and 8% solutions). Anything stronger is a chemical peel, which you leave on for just a few minutes then wash off.

At this point I've had more acid on my face than a Pakistani girl trying to get an education. And they work - they get amazing results. BHA's help reduce oil production, close up pores, and basically "future-proofs" your skin by not giving it a reason to break out. AHA's are different - they'll fix issues in the here and now, like lighten reddish/pink blotches, lighten acne scars, and reduce (or remove) wrinkles found in the upper-layers of the skin. Soak a cotton ball in the bha first, apply to your face (especially the nose or anywhere that you can actually see pores). "

then the rest of the routine,

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt
My theory is as follows,

toner after cleanser is pretty common prac to remove any residue the cleanser didn't get for extra cleanness, + witch hazel can supposedly shrink pores,

then the hya acid to plump up skin by hydrating them with this, thereby preventing future "superficial-layer" (top few layers) skin wrinkles/cracks.

Vit C, lightly exfloiates skin, heal sun dmg, act as low lvl sunscreen, lighten rednes n scars,

you should use chemical exfolients - light acids that temporarily lower the pH of your skin to break up the bond of dead surface cells. You apply a BHA (beta hydroxy acid) or an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and then the next time you wash your face you'll see a brighter younger layer of skin. The acids that are suitable for daily use (meaning you don't have to wash them off) are below 10% acid (I use 2% and 8% solutions). Anything stronger is a chemical peel, which you leave on for just a few minutes then wash off.

At this point I've had more acid on my face than a Pakistani girl trying to get an education. And they work - they get amazing results. BHA's help reduce oil production, close up pores, and basically "future-proofs" your skin by not giving it a reason to break out. AHA's are different - they'll fix issues in the here and now, like lighten reddish/pink blotches, lighten acne scars, and reduce (or remove) wrinkles found in the upper-layers of the skin. Soak a cotton ball in the bha first, apply to your face (especially the nose or anywhere that you can actually see pores). "

thoughts?

+ Moisturizer - afte your face has dried a bit from the acids, you'll want to put moisturizer all over. if your skin is dry, either you have to moisten it, or the skin will itself by producing oil (and therefore acne) then rip

+ Sunscreen

My theory is as follows,

thoughts?
So, from my understanding, what BHA does is that it cleans up oils from the face and can penetrate pores to clean sebum and stuff.

AHA peels the actual skin, since the concentration is low, it just does it lightly.

I think the BHA should act as a cleanser, you apply it before to make sure you don't apply any products before the pores are clean for example (if you even need to apply BHA). And the AHA will lightly peel the outer layer of the skin, making it easier for the next products you apply to get absorbed. The toner basically seems redundant, it'd make it easier for the other products to get absorbed I guess. Then you probably want the vit C serum right after since it'll act directly on your skin (it also slightly peels the skin I think). After that should come the moisturizers, hyaluronic acid also acts as a moisturizer from what I know.

• +1
this is new one for me.
why? what?

dnr same regurgitated shit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
All you need is cleanser moisturizer and sunscreen jfl

could spend all this money in these skincare shit in healthy food like green veggies etc...

Basic skincare + rich diet = top tier skin

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
All you need is cleanser moisturizer and sunscreen jfl

could spend all this money in these skincare shit in healthy food like green veggies etc...

Basic skincare + rich diet = top tier skin

this and maybe add something like retin a or vit c for increased collagen production