skincare products are cope

princeof316

princeof316

Bronze
going cold turkey fuck all this skincare bullshit its all cope dto make u buy more products diet is law, 1.5 years and skin only gotten worse and lost hella time and money. Fuck jews

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ey88 and cooldude1231
Meat eggs and dairy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88
Every one of your posts is water

• So Sad
Reactions: princeof316
Only eat that and you will never have a problem with your skin again
I’ve been trying to get closer to that but rice and bread (brown n whole grain currently) are staples of my diet and my families and it’s hard to ignore them while still keeping above ~3500cal a day

• +1
Reactions: ey88
going cold turkey fuck all this skincare bullshit its all cope dto make u buy more products diet is law, 1.5 years and skin only gotten worse and lost hella time and money. Fuck jews
meanwhile retin a cures everybody skin who goes on it

nah just real results and experiences
i’ve been on Adapalene for 2 months and a week now and nothing has changed, ik plenty of people on tret that have bad experiences or no improvement

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i’ve been on Adapalene for 2 months and a week now and nothing has changed, ik plenty of people on tret that have bad experiences or no improvement
adapalene kinda works but its nothing like retin a in my experience. but yea all my irls i gave retin a their skin improved just be high iq and cleanse + moisteuize