Skincare question

hockeyguy64785

hockeyguy64785

Iron
How important is it doing physical skincare (cleanser, moisturizer, etc) versus just doing things like cleaning up gut health and getting perfect sleep

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
How important is it doing physical skincare (cleanser, moisturizer, etc) versus just doing things like cleaning up gut health and getting perfect sleep
I'd say they are roughly equal. Do all of them.

-Good diet
-Good sleep
-Exercise
-Destress
-Skincare routine with products

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 7580 and hockeyguy64785
Depends how sensitive your skin is to having weird chemicals rubbed into it. You can spend your life finding the right "skincare routine". Most of the stuff is bs.

The main thing is keeping the face clean imo. I use extra sensitive wipes. The amount of dogshit the wipes take off the skin is ridiculous. How does the face even get so dirty??

Sunscreen seems to be the latest "important" thing being promoted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and hockeyguy64785
accutane

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 20370
Depends how sensitive your skin is to having weird chemicals rubbed into it. You can spend your life finding the right "skincare routine". Most of the stuff is bs.

The main thing is keeping the face clean imo. I use extra sensitive wipes. The amount of dogshit the wipes take off the skin is ridiculous. How does the face even get so dirty??

Makes sense, I see some peoples skin care routines and it looks absolutely insane, for most people less is more

Nah not on that level lol

nothing works for me so idc anymore.

more important for sure

when i have perfect sleep and diet my skin still sucks
skincare and it fixes boom

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785 and Ken

Good point TBH, I might invest in some wipes now that you've mentioned it
Changing towels/pillow cover is important as well tbh