Skincare questions

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Do you always need to moisturize and clean face with things bought for this purpose?

Because I just wash face with water at night and shower in the morning
I maybe get a tiny zit every week or less and very few blackheads
Skin don't seem dry

Do I still need to skin max? If yes what shall I do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yes it is important to cleanse and wear moisturizer. and where sunscreen when outside in the sun

yes it is important to cleanse and wear moisturizer. and where sunscreen when outside in the sun
Can I cleanse with water?
I always wear sunscreen on face if going outside with above 2 UV index

Can I cleanse with water?
I always wear sunscreen on face if going outside with above 2 UV index
water doesn't really clean and remove the oil and gunk from your skin it is best to buy a cleaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
@benignice

• +1
Yes. Please wash your face properly.

Go cover your hands in oil and then try to clean them using just water and you'll see why just using water isn't going to clean your face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5187
Yes. Please wash your face properly.

Go cover your hands in oil and then try to clean them using just water and you'll see why just using water isn't going to clean your face.
I just used soap when in shower for face normally
How often shall I clease face and moisture?

I just used soap when in shower for face normally
How often shall I clease face and moisture?
Yeah, don't use that.
Twice daily. Morning and evening.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5187
Yeah, don't use that.
Twice daily. Morning and evening.
Thanks for the advise

Do I need to use sunscreen if UV is 2 or less and im white and wont be outside anymore than 2-3 hours?

Is a moutstoriser with some spf okay to use or should they be separated?
Its better than nothing but I tend to prefer separate simply because we tend not to apply enough moisturiser that we would need to use in order to get adequate sun protection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and RAITEIII
Its better than nothing but I tend to prefer separate simply because we tend not to apply enough moisturiser that we would need to use in order to get adequate sun protection.
Is it a bad idea to apply bha lotion/liquid to my ass? I'm not gonna lie I didn't really wanna talk about this but I have these red swelling small pimples at the bottom of my bottocks and I've had them for years. It's not alot but definetly a failo

what products do i need to cleanse?

Is it a bad idea to apply bha lotion/liquid to my ass? I'm not gonna lie I didn't really wanna talk about this but I have these red swelling small pimples at the bottom of my bottocks and I've had them for years. It's not alot but definetly a failo
I mean, I wouldn't get it near the danger zone but just on the skin yeah you're good.
Also in future if its something like this that you didn't necessarily want to post publicly about, feel free to PM me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
faggot

• JFL
what products do i need to cleanse?

If you've got any questions after that, let me know.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 5187
Thanks for the advice and help
Already got the products

Just didn't think I needed them since imo my skin is good

So it could get rid of the pimples? BHA lotion cleared up my facial pimples and the blackheads on my nose
Potentially, yeah. If they're really stubborn try a benzoyl peroxide or potentially even a retinoid.

• +1

Hey @Gudru check this out

Kqk5

If you've got any questions after that, let me know.
Is this recommended even when you have decent skin? Could this potentially help my skin go from "average" into a halo? Like it's shining?

I have no acne etc

Is this recommended even when you have decent skin? Could this potentially help my skin go from "average" into a halo? Like it's shining?
Potentially. What is your current routine and skin type?

Potentially. What is your current routine and skin type?
White skin, I shower every morning.
Also every morning I apply some fat on my face, so my skin isnt dry. That's it to be honest..

I would like to achieve "glowing" skin tho if thats possible

Disclaimer : I aint trolling you its a genuine question

ok so I have fucking acne on my dick and was wondering if there was a way to get rid of it. and I'm not talking about small pimples..sometimes when I'm pooping and get bored I try to burst them and theres some sort of disgusting white liquid going out. also it smells like shit.

Are dickcare routines a thing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
What the best way to shave for the skin?
Either an electric razor or make sure your blade is sharp as hell.
Don't use aftershave with a fuck load of alcohol.
Cleanser beforehand.
Exfoliate to avoid ingrown hairs.
White skin, I shower every morning.
Also every morning I apply some fat on my face, so my skin isnt dry. That's it to be honest..

I would like to achieve "glowing" skin tho if thats possible
By skin type I meant oily, dry, combination etc.

ok so I have fucking acne on my dick and was wondering if there was a way to get rid of it. and I'm not talking about small pimples..sometimes when I'm pooping and get bored I try to burst them and theres some sort of disgusting white liquid going out. also it smells like shit.

Go see a doctor.

• Love it
Neither. Dry around the nosearea in the morning sometimes when it's cold outside, but the fat I put on fixes that.
I would like to achieve glowing skin tho, if that's possible with the routine you posted

sunscreen is also an essential i will start with

Cleanser beforehand.
Tanks for the help bro

Cleanser beforehand.

By skin type I meant oily, dry, combination etc.

Go see a doctor.
Dude fucking cant show my tiny cock to a doc, plus theres that corona thing going on and I'd feel awkward asking someone to scrutinize my dick while thousands of people are suffering, please help me

• JFL
Dude fucking cant show my tiny cock to a doc, plus theres that corona thing going on and I'd feel awkward asking someone to scrutinize my dick while thousands of people are suffering, please help me
I'm helping you by telling you to go see a fucking doctor.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
you need a cleanser an exfoliator a serum a toner essence then some eyecream and moisturizer for the night. in the morning just moisturizer and sunscreen. night routine is the important cuz of the dead cells you carry in your skin at the end of the day

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm helping you by telling you to go see a fucking doctor.
can you imagine how embarassing it will get. just cant bring myself do it. I'll prolly get anxious as the doc proceeds to fucking grasp my dick and monitor every little pimple on it.

are dick cleansers a thing or what. heck cant I just use my skincare avene cleaser?? Pls bro help me I rly need ur help my dick is a fucking landmine cant even fap without pain...people experiencing the same shit on random forums are advocating for prolonged use of regular skincare products on the cock to get rid of it, can u please just tell me whether its dangerous or safe?

• JFL
can you imagine how embarassing it will get. just cant bring myself do it. I'll prolly get anxious as the doc proceeds to fucking grasp my dick and monitor every little pimple on it.

are dick cleansers a thing or what. heck cant I just use my skincare avene cleaser?? Pls bro help me I rly need ur help my dick is a fucking landmine cant even fap without pain...people experiencing the same shit on random forums are advocating for prolonged use of regular skincare products on the cock to get rid of it, can u please just tell me whether its dangerous or safe?
Bro take your dick to a fucking doctor
It's normal they often look at dicks
They don't care bout your dick
They care about the money

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx

I'm not going to recommend that you do anything to it other than go to a fucking doctor.

• Love it
Fine...thanks anyway I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Giphy 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 685

you have genital herpes.

• JFL
Is it possible to reverse sun damage? My skin is heavily damaged and aged because I used Accutane for 6 months without sunscreen when I was 15.