CeraVe Vitamin C 10% Serum
Neutrogena Bright Boost Brightening Moisturizer
Neutrogena Oil Free Sunscreen SPF 50

PM:
Wash face with really cold water again
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Serum
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer

I also supplement zinc and other multivitamins but my issue is every other week or so in the same spots if it gets dirty or something interferes with that spot a major breakout will happen where the pimple will get very red and plump out but it goes away after some days but its still very annoying and wanting to remove it long term, I'm considering either retinol, or azelaic acid to combat the redness.

One another major thing is that I feel my skin is still very dull and dead in a way and there are still visible dark spots under my eye but I'm going to be experimenting with voulifine to see if that can change anything.

(y) thanks for reading, lmk suggestions

Just have a skincare routine bro

Just use 20 products for your skin and take supplements bro your skin will look clear and be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Maalik
i see no tret in ur routine

i dont see you drinking 3-4 L of water or the raw honey face mask , or cleaning pillow casing
i dont see you edging or drinking 2 table spoons of olive oil

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and hf123
No tret, entire routine is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: desilva
My skincare routine is as follows:

AM:
Wash face with really cold water

PM:

I also supplement zinc and other multivitamins but my issue is every other week or so in the same spots if it gets dirty or something interferes with that spot a major breakout will happen where the pimple will get very red and plump out but it goes away after some days but its still very annoying and wanting to remove it long term, I'm considering either retinol, or azelaic acid to combat the redness.

One another major thing is that I feel my skin is still very dull and dead in a way and there are still visible dark spots under my eye but I'm going to be experimenting with voulifine to see if that can change anything.

saylicic acid maybe

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
nigga where tf do i buy that? everywhere is prescription lol

Are you stupid, or what? You can order it from India for $5/tube without prescription. Every sane person does that. You made zero research on the topic.

My skincare routine is as follows:

AM:
Wash face with really cold water

PM:

Biggest issue I ran into as well. Skin care routine helped but it never fixed the root issue. Skin care ideally should be for healing its not going to fix acne if its bad.

For me its my microbiome/gut bacteria