Skincare

Randomgrey/

Randomgrey/

Iron
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Posts
20
Reputation
7
What do I need to fix
I havent used moisturiser for nearly three months because I felt like it was making me break out but is it needed , Ive been using azelic acid for pushing two months and my skin has been getting better but a problem could be that Im not washing my face enough tell me what i need to fix
 
Get a proper skincare routine, if you need something cheap, look at this post I made https://looksmax.org/threads/6-skincare-routine.2402432/

But for me I do
Morning:
Gentle cleanser
Azelaic acid
Avene cicalfate restorative protective cream
Moisturizer
SPF

Night:
Gentle cleanser
Tretinoin
Hydroquinone
Avene cicalfate restorative protective cream
Moisturizer
 
  • +1
Reactions: vlurrent
What do I need to fix
I havent used moisturiser for nearly three months because I felt like it was making me break out but is it needed , Ive been using azelic acid for pushing two months and my skin has been getting better but a problem could be that Im not washing my face enough tell me what i need to fix
if your shit is getting better why are you asking us to fix it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Randomgrey/
Get a proper skincare routine, if you need something cheap, look at this post I made https://looksmax.org/threads/6-skincare-routine.2402432/

But for me I do
Morning:
Gentle cleanser
Azelaic acid
Avene cicalfate restorative protective cream
Moisturizer
SPF

Night:
Gentle cleanser
Tretinoin
Hydroquinone
Avene cicalfate restorative protective cream
Moisturizer
my acne is only just the PIE the red spots after
 
Then Azelaic acid is all you need
 
Yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Randomgrey/

Similar threads

rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
8
Views
33
agonyv
agonyv
T
Replies
1
Views
22
5'10 brownie
5'10 brownie
by2ky
Replies
1
Views
31
iblameasymto
iblameasymto
O
Replies
14
Views
90
hypr
hypr
danielzis
Replies
0
Views
14
danielzis
danielzis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top