Skincels GTFIH- I will try what none of you did

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
After developing weird skin reactions like constant pustular eruptions, rosacealike symptoms and general ill looking facial skin I think i figuered out what really is the cause. For years I used a washcloth and rubbed my skin with it almost everyday-

I fucked up my moisture barrier aka the top skin layer

When not exfoliating/washing with anything more than pure water for a few days my symptoms disappear- the pimples heal and my skin begins to feel like sandpaper- dead skin is forming a protective layer

In theory if I would just wash my face once a day very gentle with SOFT WATER (bottled water that has little calcium and magnesium) for one month (thats the exact time of a skin renew cycle) my barrier would repair itself completely.

I am going to try it and I think this may be the solution for many people with seemingly bad skin. You are not fucking meant to overwash your face and to exfoliate. The people i know with perfect skin NEVER exfoliated, there was no need to. Healthy skin sheds dead skin cells on its own when ready.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 11479, Madrigal and 1 other person
After developing weird skin reactions like constant pustular eruptions, rosacealike symptoms and general ill looking facial skin I think i figuered out what really is the cause. For years I used a washcloth and rubbed my skin with it almost everyday-

I fucked up my moisture barrier aka the top skin layer

When not exfoliating/washing with anything more than pure water for a few days my symptoms disappear- the pimples heal and my skin begins to feel like sandpaper- dead skin is forming a protective layer

In theory if I would just wash my face once a day very gentle with SOFT WATER (bottled water that has little calcium and magnesium) for one month (thats the exact time of a skin renew cycle) my barrier would repair itself completely.

I am going to try it and I think this may be the solution for many people with seemingly bad skin. You are not fucking meant to overwash your face and to exfoliate. The people i know with perfect skin NEVER exfoliated, there was no need to. Healthy skin sheds dead skin cells on its own when ready.
keep us updated tbh

On your way to Youthful

Bumparoo
give us an update

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA