This shit gives +1psl

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 8365, nonserviam and 4 others
I keep thinking you're @ChaddeusPeuterschmit. Fuark I miss him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7776 and Good_Little_Goy
2510D4CE 448D 4109 A0EA A5D83BC05373

yes buddyboyo skinmaxxing is very legit you just need to be patient

especially if you tick off all the boxes with colouring, collagen, texture and clearness etc all adds up to a big halo

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Lev Peshkov, nonserviam and 2 others
View attachment 733318

yes buddyboyo skinmaxxing is very legit you just need to be patient

especially if you tick off all the boxes with colouring, collagen, texture and clearness etc all adds up to a big halo

God tier coloring. can you reach this level if you have the pheno ?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Retin a and tan after flawless skin

That's all you néed

God tier coloring. can you reach this level if you have the pheno ?
I think some people can yes, the reason why strijd’s skin is so good in part is because it has lots of yellowness and redness which has been shown to increase the attractiveness of skin.

Tretinoin builds blood vessels under your skin making it appear rosy like strijd’s, but ofc this happens to different extents in different people

FD224C3D DCE3 4A99 8EA1 8D4D5EE14FAF

this guy got incredible results from tretinoin and as you can see his skin is very pink and rosy, if he started taking beta carotene and lycopene and responded well to these his skin would have much more yellowness and redness too to further resemble strijd’s

I haven’t been using tretinoin long enough to see full effects but my skin went from regular pale white guy to resembling strijd’s skin much much more alongside beta carotene and lycopene, obvs not strijd tier but I think if you respond very well to all of these things you can achieve skin comparable to strijd’s, though I reckon you would need good skin to start with.

ill post results photos when I have been using tret and lycopene long enough to see full results

you will likely need to tan as well though if you want to be as dark as strijd, beta carotene in a sensible dose can only do so much.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 6382