Skinmaxxing, I found the best process

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Basically,

Supplements : Glycine, Leucine, Collagen, (Vitamin A or Beta-carotène, Vitamin E)

Skin application : Cold water each morning, Retin A for skin zone, Castor oil for hairy

Lifestyle : Eat rich vitamin A and E food (like butter, carrot, almond, cereal food, red pepper, etc), have ur deep sleep hours, cardio training for toxins

I think u can't do better excepting taking HGH more with the ridiculous price of thousand euros and of course secondary effects like endogen production disorder or acromegaly and others with a non controlled application

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Need2Ascend, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
also Liver if you aren't pussy

its natural multivitamin

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10987 and Mrinfinityx
This is stupid question but can you put vitamin A at your stubble AREa? Or can it somehow fuck it?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
This is stupid question but can you put vitamin A at your stubble AREa? Or can it somehow fuck it?
What is stubble area? Traduction makes no sense

• +1
i Have beard.. Its okay to use Vitamin A in the stubble? I mean like retinol
Yes u can but don't use Retin a in the same time or u risk overdose by absorption

Yes u can but don't use Retin a in the same time or u risk overdose by absorption

Yeah im not currently using that.. just retinol. Ty for help

• +1
Yeah im not currently using that.. just retinol.
@Beetleking88
And if u eat enough vitamin a in food, the rest non used is stocked in the liver, so u don't need vitamin a supplement at all, so u can use Retinol Or Retin A without risk because u don't take the supplement with them, just food for ur brings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
and i agree
diet+retin a = good skin

also alot of water more than 4L per day

• +1
Vitamin A or Beta-carotène, Vitamin E
sweet potato for beta carotene and vitamin a

germ wheat oil for vitamin e

dont waste money on supplements

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and LastHopeForNorman
@Beetleking88
And if u eat enough vitamin a in food, the rest non used is stocked in the liver, so u don't need vitamin a supplement at all, so u can use Retinol Or Retin A without risk because u don't take the supplement with them, just food for ur brings

Good to know.

Basically,

Supplements : Glycine, Leucine, Collagen, (Vitamin A or Beta-carotène, Vitamin E)

Skin application : Cold water each morning, Retin A for skin zone, Castor oil for hairy

Lifestyle : Eat rich vitamin A and E food (like butter, carrot, almond, cereal food, red pepper, etc), have ur deep sleep hours, cardio training for toxins

I think u can't do better excepting taking HGH more with the ridiculous price of thousand euros and of course secondary effects like endogen production disorder or acromegaly and others with a non controlled application
bsaically for diet i eat 1 raw red and yellow bell peppers (vitamin c), 1 tablespoon germ wheat oil (vitamin e), 1 tablepsoon nutritional yeast (all of the b-complex water soluble vitamins excluding vit c), 4 sun dried tomatoes + guava + watermelon (lycopene), 1 sweet potato boiled (beta carotene and a shitload of vitamin a).

diet is the secret to red and yellow skin undertones :)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dainslief, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
if you dont eat raw liver youre a pussy and youre leaving health gains on the table

Basically,

What about exfoliation, moisturizer, sunscreen, niacinemide, vitamin C, etc?

• +1
You need iron and vitamin C for collagen synthesis

• +1
You need iron and vitamin C for collagen synthesis
Of course i consider that it is already done in food, here is the major treatment, there is so may minors that it will be too long for some here, and these minors works on most parts of the body

What about exfoliation, moisturizer, sunscreen, niacinemide, vitamin C, etc?
@Spinc
niacinemide an vitamine B derivated and vitamine c and water are essentials in a basic diet that not only work for skin, i explained the major focus on skin part, u need to wash ur face with soft soap only one time each 2 days, basically sebum is a natural protector and anti aging for ur face, so not too much exfoliation moisturizer (more moisturizer if ur sebum production is low because of dry skin but water can help alone for keeping it hydrated), sunscreen against the summer sun is very logical of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined
Of course i consider that it is already done in food, here is the major treatment, there is so may minors that it will be too long for some here, and these minors works on most parts of the body
Vitamin C isn‘t minor. It‘s essential for collagen synthesis and iron is critical for its structural integrity. For best results, increase your silicon intake too

• +1
Vitamin C isn‘t minor. It‘s essential for collagen synthesis and iron is critical for its structural integrity. For best results, increase your silicon intake too
U right but a how many people dont eat meat bread cereals and agrumes in a daily basic diet ? This is very common i think, maybe from my occidental European view point

bsaically for diet i eat 1 raw red and yellow bell peppers (vitamin c), 1 tablespoon germ wheat oil (vitamin e), 1 tablepsoon nutritional yeast (all of the b-complex water soluble vitamins excluding vit c), 4 sun dried tomatoes + guava + watermelon (lycopene), 1 sweet potato boiled (beta carotene and a shitload of vitamin a).

diet is the secret to red and yellow skin undertones :)
Yeast for vitamin B complex yes, this sounds interesting so u dont need to stress with vegetables each day

U right but a how many people dont eat meat bread cereals and agrumes in a daily basic diet ? This is very common i think, maybe from my occidental European view point
I don‘t know where you live but volvic water is high in silica

• +1
Basically,

<UPDATING>

*Supplements : Glycine, Leucine, Collagen, (Vitamin A or Beta-carotène, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Iron => all of this can be foodmaxxed, no need supplements)

*Skin application : Cold water each morning, Retin A or Retinol for skin zone, Castor oil for hairy, Washing face each 2 days

*Lifestyle : Eat rich vitamin A and E food (like butter, carrot, almond, cereal food, red pepper, etc), Eat rich vitamin C food (agrumes, peppers, etc), Eat rich Iron food (cereal food, meats, vegetables, etc), Have ur deep sleep hours, Cardio training for toxins