"Skinny-fat" doesn't exist

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
"Their face is not defined? They must lose weight!".

-but hamza, they are already skinny...

"Uhh, that must mean they are skinny in their stomach but fat in their face bro!"

Hamza ahmed youtube dating self improvement coach v0 tghxcncb94x81

Does anyone actually believe in this shit?

If you are skinny but have a fat and puffy face, chances are your bone structure does not allow for very defined features.

Most "skinny-fat" people simply lack bonemass, mostly in zygos and vertical jaw height.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, noodlelover, FascisstChad and 11 others
You are sucking in your cheeks so nah. U still mog me tho
It’s a very carefully placed lighting and angling , sucking looks different it looks weirder

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
A true chad will have hollow cheeks at 20% bf.

yeah i mean skinny fat is just fat with no muscle in a marketable phrase, ive seen obese dudes with a better hip/shoulder ratio than me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and Lonenely sigma
View attachment 2862610

yeah i mean skinny fat is just fat with no muscle in a marketable phrase, ive seen obese dudes with a better hip/shoulder ratio than me
skinnyfat stomach can exist, and it looks smt like this:

Images 11

... however, this is largely genetic. This also means it doesn't relate to the face at all, thus it doesn't matter.

What hamza and these redpillers are trying to push is the idea that somehow you can have a skinny stomach and a fat face, which does not exist and is just a gymcel cope

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, dehydrated, gr34ter and 1 other person
skinnyfat stomach can exist, and it looks smt like this:

View attachment 2862611

... however, this is largely genetic. This also means it doesn't relate to the face at all, thus it doesn't matter.

What hamza and these redpillers are trying to push is the idea that somehow you can have a skinny stomach and a fat face, which does not exist and is just a gymcel cope
@quemirasmanv2 is fat still has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, NorwoodAscender and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
skinny fat is indian genetics

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, NorwoodAscender, zura and 1 other person
Famine genetics designed to store fat but no muscle

I lowkey have it as one of those ‘famine crisis donate’ africans rather than a ‘jungle boytoy for divorced european milf’ BBC

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, NorwoodAscender, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Skinny fat face is an EE trait mostly. Its the lack of the lower jaw height to stretch out the soft tissue which makes you look puffy

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Bushman and fuxkdakikez
Skinny fat face is an EE trait mostly. Its the lack of the lower jaw height to stretch out the soft tissue which makes you look puffy
oh i see i didn’t realise you were talking about face

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Lonenely sigma

"Uhh, that must mean they are skinny in their stomach but fat in their face bro!"

View attachment 2862601

If you are skinny but have a fat and puffy face, chances are your bone structure does not allow for very defined features.

Most "skinny-fat" people simply lack bonemass, mostly in zygos and vertical jaw height.
good thread, if you are skinny but don’t have a lean face it doesn’t mean you have “muh skinny fat” it just simply means you don’t have strong bones and that’s the end of it.

• +1
Joined Oct 22, 2022

• Hmm...
  • +1
Skinny fat is when you have thin bone structure with a high bf% not a flat stomach jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and NorwoodAscender
i am 177kg with 80kg but a skinnyfat person with 65kg looks fatter than me

• +1

View attachment 2862601

Jfl at hamza he's retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
100% agree, fitness community is giga retarded

• +1
Skinnyfat exists for the stomach/ nips. Not the face

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Melly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, NorwoodAscender and Lonenely sigma
Skinny fat is when you have thin bone structure with a high bf% not a flat stomach jfl
Skinny fat = sarcopenic obesity. Basically, you have all the negatives from the obesity whilst not being obese. No muscle mass or to put it simply loser DNA.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, NorwoodAscender, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Skinny fat = sarcopenic obesity. Basically, you have all the negatives from the obesity whilst not being obese. No muscle mass or to put it simply loser DNA.
Building muscles is fully genetic and a pill of its own. My point is how even if you were ripped but had puffy cheeks due to lacking bonemass, these retarded redpillers would still call you skinny fat.

I heard a dude call tate skinny fat once lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, NorwoodAscender, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
You can have thick bones and not much muscle and still look good with high bf%.
If you mean estrogenic hips narrow shoulders and high bf then yes that is subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2862601

If u lack bones u will look fat with a six pack

• +1
Skinnyfat doesn't mean thin body with fat face. It means someone with a healthy BMI who has little to no muscle and belly fat. As opposed to someone who is just straight fat. Or someone who is gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and NorwoodAscender
Dnrd. I've been skinny fat most of my life. It's real and very common for curries

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, NorwoodAscender and BrahminBoss

View attachment 2862601

a true chad definitely won't have hollow cheeks at 20% bf wtf is that bs

View attachment 2862601

its not really true, when I look back at my old photos when I used to be overall low body weight I can see my jawline very well, now Im "skinny fat" or just skinnyish on the stomach but my face looks like i look like peter griffin, its just genetics but its not that big of a deal.

its not cope if its not a big deal either its just genuinely something that doesnt matter

also who tf watches hamza god you are so depressed

This is why me must drink the blood of wild animals and bathe in the suns rays to be reborn in our merkabah form!
IMG 2672

This is a human skull.
61z3LFR-U-L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

We ALL have one.

Fat, Sagging Skin, and inflamed skin can hide your cheek bones.

View attachment 2862601

Bro has never seen a somali

You are clueless

Also fat distribution is the reason why skinnyfat will always exist bozo