Skinny fat people should CUT

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Done with people saying 'dude, if you're skinny fat you should bulk! that fat will turn into muscle!." No, it wont.

They will gain even more fat that they didnt need and will be even more unaesthetic for a long period of time. Cut, and lose the inital fat. Then bulk, it shouldn't even be debated

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision, Autismcel, sayi and 3 others
inb4 water

What if you are 110 pounds at 6 feet 2 but have a lot of fat?

What if you are 110 pounds at 6 feet 2 but have a lot of fat?
Idk how you could have a lot of fat at that weight but yes, go on a small cut and lose the weight first.

If youre a beginner you grow even in a deficit. One day of HIIT per week will automatically build your physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ChadL1te
im hitting the largest cut in human history after i finish this lgd cycle in 2 months

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
Really depends on your goals

If you do an appropriate clean bulk, you will minimize fat gain to be very little compared to muscle gained

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

If you do an appropriate clean bulk, you will minimize fat gain to be very little compared to muscle gained
cope, bulking is a meme

lean is law

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

The contents of the food wont effect fat gain significantly so long as protein is constant

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The contents of the food wont effect fat gain significantly so long as protein is constant
It isn't only just content, but amount

A clean bulk can be 200-300 extra food calories while a normal bulk can be 500+

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and ChadL1te
>Cut
>Bulk
>Natty

Dont do lgd bro, not worth it
already a week in gang no point in turning back now. im doing all the necessary shit to limit sides so i should be fine. NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA for liver, enclo for test, and a shit ton of fish oil for cholesterol.

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
already a week in gang no point in turning back now. im doing all the necessary shit to limit sides so i should be fine. NAC, milk thistle, and TUDCA for liver, enclo for test, and a shit ton of fish oil for cholesterol.
Sunk cost fallacy btw

Well good that you're being safe with it. Personally- I dont think its worth it but I wish the best of luck(y)Post results post cycle

Done with people saying 'dude, if you're skinny fat you should bulk! that fat will turn into muscle!." No, it wont.

They will gain even more fat that they didnt need and will be even more unaesthetic for a long period of time. Cut, and lose the inital fat. Then bulk, it shouldn't even be debated
Skinnyfat = no muscle tone. Bulking is necessary for building muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Facts yo

I'm skinny fat asf because im an ectomorph cuck no point in bulking and training for me jfl