Skinny fat try guy goes vegan and gets hyper skinny fat

M

mewcel420

Iron

Just jfl at this guy. He has chronic pain and decides to bulk up and weight lift for relief. Because he is low t and also went vegan for this, he gains essentially no muscle and gaslights himself to think that he gained a bunch of muscle.

The best part is, at 21:11 in the video, his WIFE says "I haven't seen you naked in a while and it's impressive, you really have changed!"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Sushifart, NoPainNoChick and 6 others
his wife hasn't seen me yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, 97baHater, Rigged and 3 others
billions must ascend

• Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1
You can't blame the vegan diet for his soy genes. Even before, you can tell this guy has very active aromatase enzymes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, optimisticzoomer and TheRagingBull
He looks cuck

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
he was born to be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Sushifart and mvp2v1
You can't blame the vegan diet for his soy genes. Even before, you can tell this guy has very active aromatase enzymes.
It's not only soy genes bro. Even before, you could tell this guy is one of those "plant based" people who order vegan burgers at mcdonalds, even if he isnt a full blown vegan.

This guy doubled his test levels with the carnivore diet, when he was vegan before. he does still look soyish, but his physique isnt nearly as bad as the the try guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and mvp2v1
Because of уродов like this women are turning into lesbians

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
2.1 million of views

HE would ascend so much with a better jaw (surgery) and a tan

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated

Just jfl at this guy. He has chronic pain and decides to bulk up and weight lift for relief. Because he is low t and also went vegan for this, he gains essentially no muscle and gaslights himself to think that he gained a bunch of muscle.

View attachment 2866979
View attachment 2866984

The best part is, at 21:11 in the video, his WIFE says "I haven't seen you naked in a while and it's impressive, you really have changed!"

I feel kinda bad for his son, probably gonna be born with cuck pheno, short, and destined to be skinny fat:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Idk I didn't watch the full video but he looks about 5'7
Look at 18:05, look at the door and his lenght

he is in the range of 6.1 foot to 6.3 foot

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
this nigga looks like a jew never seen physically strong jewz in my life

View attachment 2866979
View attachment 2866984

Lmao I think he got fatter somehow dude look at the stomach

It's not only soy genes bro. Even before, you could tell this guy is one of those "plant based" people who order vegan burgers at mcdonalds, even if he isnt a full blown vegan.

This guy doubled his test levels with the carnivore diet, when he was vegan before. he does still look soyish, but his physique isnt nearly as bad as the the try guy

as you see, masculinity is pure genetics

Because of уродов like this women are turning into lesbians
не часто можно встретить русских здесь jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
This subhuman jew faggot should just kill himself already

не часто можно встретить русских здесь jfl
Ну я не русский, просто умею писать и разговаривать но нём потому что родители в советском союзе жили. А так да, тут не встречался со многоми поляков/украинцев/белорусов/русских

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Ну я не русский, просто умею писать и разговаривать но нём потому что родители в советском союзе жили. А так да, тут не встречался со многоми поляков/украинцев/белорусов/русских
вообще наверное потому что blackpill вообще не развит в постсоветском пространстве. И многие вообще там считают что смотреть за внешностью это гейство

• +1
Reactions: Debetro