Skinny neck & wrists not growing after year of training them

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
I’ve trained neck for about 6 months 2-3x/week (just neck curls w plate, reverse and normal 8 sets)
As well as forearms individually 2-3x/week (8-12 sets) (obv all till failure rpe10)

I’ve been in a slight calorie surplus and have gained about 15 pounds eating 80% meat and eggs, Potates, fruits, vegetables and nuts.

My neck & forearms haven’t grown more than an inch and I haven’t seen much results.

All my friends who never trained forearms or neck in their lives Mog me. Even skinner ones

Is this due to low T or just cuz I was skinny for so long?

• +1
Reactions: future_
average andrew tate enjoyer tbh
but im in the same boat as you jfl

Just start a cycle of like 300 test

• +1
Reactions: blithe and CarrotMaxxer
Shrugmaxx for neck illusion

I’ve trained neck for about 6 months 2-3x/week (just neck curls w plate, reverse and normal 8 sets)
As well as forearms individually 2-3x/week (8-12 sets) (obv all till failure rpe10)

I’ve been in a slight calorie surplus and have gained about 15 pounds eating 80% meat and eggs, Potates, fruits, vegetables and nuts.

My neck & forearms haven’t grown more than an inch and I haven’t seen much results.

All my friends who never trained forearms or neck in their lives Mog me. Even skinner ones

Is this due to low T or just cuz I was skinny for so long?
you can’t really grow the size of your wrists because essentially they are just bone and ligament. it’s all genetics. just max out your forearms and you will look even more like a beast

you can’t really grow the size of your wrists because essentially they are just bone and ligament. it’s all genetics. just max out your forearms and you will look even more like a beast
Yeah I’ll give it another 6 months of bulking and spamming 15 sets of forearms every other day until I hop on samrs