skinnyfat fix - keto diet or starve?

ubicuse

ubicuse

Iron
What's the best way to fix a skinnyfat body? I've seen people telling Keto is the best, some say calorie deficit with high protein is the best + intense cardio, but also some people tell to not to cardio at all and just bulk and then cut. I need help asap.

My first post here, congrats

How I gained muscle and lost skinnyfat:

Simple, you need to bulk up first(clean bulk) and build muscle.

By doing so, you will look gymmaxxed at the end of this kinda long(2 years and 6 months for me) journey.

If you then achieved your desired muscle mass percentage, do slow but intensive cardio(the 12-3-30 method), only do compound lifts, cut out all sugar, drink LOTS of water, eat a lot of protein, track your calories and thats it!

Throughout this process, do weightlifting to preserve the muscles.

OR

Take steroids💯(don't.)

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, maxxmclooks, Imretarded? and 1 other person
thanks
My first post here, congrats

How I gained muscle and lost skinnyfat:

Simple, you need to bulk up first(clean bulk) and build muscle.

By doing so, you will look gymmaxxed at the end of this kinda long(2 years and 6 months for me) journey.

If you then achieved your desired muscle mass percentage, do slow but intensive cardio(the 12-3-30 method), only do compound lifts, cut out all sugar, drink LOTS of water, eat a lot of protein, track your calories and thats it!

Throughout this process, do weightlifting to preserve the muscles.

OR

Take steroids💯(don't.)
thanks x

• +1
Reactions: Latinas♡♡♡

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It's over if you are a skinnyfat. It just means you are a genetic failure

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Keto makes the most sense

300-500 test e

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and ubicuse
What's the best way to fix a skinnyfat body? I've seen people telling Keto is the best, some say calorie deficit with high protein is the best + intense cardio, but also some people tell to not to cardio at all and just bulk and then cut. I need help asap.
Carnivore mainly

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
just regular cut

• +1
Just eat a high protein diet, under your maintenance calories, and go to the gym.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: blithe and maxxmclooks
My body always defaults to skinnyfat.

The reality is people like us have subpar genetics in terms of how easy it will be for us to look aesthetic.

In highschool, I spun my wheels a TON teying to yo-yo between bulk and cut to the point where my 5’ 9” ass could’ve been 5’10 if I never cut.

Depending on how much fat you have, you need to BULK for a period of time

You probably have a lack of muscle, bad frame, with horrible fat distribution genetics, which could lead to ugly chest or stomach fat.

Bulk for at least 3-4 months, then cut