Skinwalker maxxing

yue

yue

Exponent
Basically in Native American cultures, there are these shaman peoples that can "take on" the skin of a creature. And become that creature. For example they could take the skin of a deer and then become a deer.

Here's a video of a Native American Chief explaining it, it may seem a silly topic but most Native Americans are very serious about it.

Now, if using the shaman skin walker techniques. If we just got the skin of say Alessandro Dellisola or Amnesia then you could hypothetically become a chad just like that.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Skywalker, The Antichrist and 2 others
dnr this bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kyre and Supernatueal
If we just got the skin of say Alessandro Dellisola
And then I saw it. A shadowy figure shrouded in early morning mist, just on the ridgeline.

There it was, flowing golden hair, piecing green eyes - it had the unmistakable head and upper torso of Jordan Barret but with hairy goat legs that were dislocated backwards.

"Yo Chico" it bellowed out into the crisp morning air.

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, T50 Mogger, TheRagingBull and 2 others
My fathers side is 50% Native American and talked about skin walkers and the windigo all the time.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
good luck bhai

The Peoples Champ

Now, if using the shaman skin walker techniques. If we just got the skin of say Alessandro Dellisola or Amnesia then you could hypothetically become a chad just like that.
@Amnesia :feelskek:

@Skywalker maxxing......

Basically in Native American cultures, there are these shaman peoples that can "take on" the skin of a creature. And become that creature. For example they could take the skin of a deer and then become a deer.

Here's a video of a Native American Chief explaining it, it may seem a silly topic but most Native Americans are very serious about it.

If you say that word, they come into your life.

Gg op, you’re screwed

If you say that word, they come into your life.

Gg op, you’re screwed
Yes me and the thousands of redditors and tiktokers who talk about skin walkers are screwed

I think it would be more convincing to show how to do it in 10 sec instead of talking bout that shit for 40 min straight, no?

Yes me and the thousands of redditors and tiktokers who talk about skin walkers are screwed
michael-jordan-laughing.gif