Skull and Mewing Experts Is This Legit?

Babushkacatlady

Babushkacatlady

Iron
Found this while browsing the great work forum. Is what this guy is saying legit?

just skimmed trough it, but isnt this what everybody has been saying for years?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
However everything after the "How can we do this nonsurgically?" section is pure cope. Mewing wont cause a significant (if any) change in adults

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oatmeal, Essonerian and datboijj

Babushkacatlady:feelshehe::feelshehe:

However everything after the "How can we do this nonsurgically?" section is pure cope. Mewing wont cause a significant (if any) change in adults
How is it cope? It talks about how the bones will remodel

How is it cope? It talks about how the bones will remodel
then why is noone sucessful?

buddy you realize how ridicolous this is? You have people wearing MSE after getting cortipunture done, and they still sometimes fail to split the suture
you have people pulling for long perionds of time with great forces with the facemask theorapy and they achieve minimal results if any

and you want to tell me that you can do this + so much more with just your weak tongue?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
The reality is facial growth is similar to intelligence: you can fuck up your genetic potential through things like overt malnutrition (in the case of iq) or constant slack-jawed mouth breathing (in the case of facial growth), but REVERSING those effects as an adult once they've already happened by eating enough or adopting proper tongue posture isn't gonna happen. It's not what people want to hear, but it's reality. Maybe using an anchored facial appliance with enough force and time, but not by merely doing normal things correctly (mewing)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Pure incredulous around here :sick::sick:🤮

then why is noone sucessful?

buddy you realize how ridicolous this is? You have people wearing MSE after getting cortipunture done, and they still sometimes fail to split the suture
you have people pulling for long perionds of time with great forces with the facemask theorapy and they achieve minimal results if any

and you want to tell me that you can do this + so much more with just your weak tongue?
You clearly didn't read the post. It talked about remodeling the bone on the cellular level with very light forces. Not splitting sutures and using force.

enough with the mewing bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and oatmeal
Stop with the fucking mewing meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
what do you think salludon did?
im all in for mewing but salludon is a lying curry rat , if i met him on the street i would completely obliterate his "mewing gains"

what do you think salludon did?
narkissos eviscerated his claims
Salludon and Mew Copers Destroyed | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

even without the sheer high iq that radiates from that thread, just one look at his chin/mentolabial is enough

you don't change, especially such drastic change in one or two years from muh mewing and chewing. Even Mew's legit results are on children as young as 5-6, and it takes even them around half a decade to see changes. (btw my nose thread was a part troll, part assessment of the forum's reaction, what I believe my maxilla probably rotated from puberty + me supporting that by not mouthbreathing, tongue posture etc.)

at best, if you were mouthbreather + extremely shit muscle tone, then mewing, chewing, myofunctional appliances, etc. might cause changes even in early adulthood as shown by some studies

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
narkissos eviscerated his claims
Salludon and Mew Copers Destroyed | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

even without the sheer high iq that radiates from that thread, just one look at his chin/mentolabial is enough

you don't change, especially such drastic change in one or two years from muh mewing and chewing. Even Mew's legit results are on children as young as 5-6, and it takes even them around half a decade to see changes. (btw my nose thread was a part troll, part assessment of the forum's reaction, what I believe my maxilla probably rotated from puberty + me supporting that by not mouthbreathing, tongue posture etc.)

at best, if you were mouthbreather + extremely shit muscle tone, then mewing, chewing, myofunctional appliances, etc. might cause changes even in early adulthood as shown by some studies
have you ever actually tried chewing?

just damage your temporomandibular joint and give yourself bloated cheek theory
just how every single one of our ancestors constantly damaged their temporomandibular joints, right?

yes for a few months now

only masseter size changed
i don't understand what you guys are doing wrong, i really don't. i've been chewing for more than a year now and it's made a world of difference.

just how every single one of our ancestors constantly damaged their temporomandibular joints, right?
ah yes, my ancestors sure chewed gum for hours everyday just for the sake of chewing. And they started to do that in the middle of their 20s just because.

i don't understand what you guys are doing wrong, i really don't. i've been chewing for more than a year now and it's made a world of difference.
you know the saying
no (unfrauded in the same conditions) pics no care

ah yes, my ancestors sure chewed gum for hours everyday just for the sake of chewing. And they started to do that in the middle of their 20s just because.
the unprocessed meat they had back then had at least the same consistency as the gum i'm eating. i'm chewing for four hours a day, scientists have said that's about how much our ancestors probably chewed.